Chapter 1:

Elisha Marie Payne is my name and my best friends are Abby, Kaylea, and Niall. The current crush is Justin Bieber. Niall and I dated for two and a half years before we called it quits he was my first well everything but we broke up while him and the boys were on tour it was a mutual decision. Very few people know we dated. Niall and I are still friends and have a great friendship.

My eighteenth birthday had just passed Abby and her boyfriend who is also my brother, Liam bought a condo in the same building that I bought mine in. Kaylea and Harry are dating and live with some of the other members. I had just finished visiting the boys as I was walking to my car I bumped into Justin. Justin said “you're Elisha aren’t you?” I said “um yeah” Justin asked “is Scooter in there?” I said “I honestly don't know sorry”

he said “uh well do you want to come back in and help me find him?” I said “I can’t sorry I have to meet up with my brother and his girlfriend but you can come if you want to”  He said “I would love to but I have to find him and I just came from lunch with Selena” I said “oh” he said “but you can text me if you want” I said “sure” and I gave him my number.

Lunch

I asked “so guess who I saw at the studio?” Abby said “I have no clue you could see anyone” I said “Justin” she asked “is he still dating Selena?” I said “yeah” my phone started ringing I checked to see who was calling it said unknown caller. I answered it. I heard someone say “hello” I said “hello” he asked “is this Elisha?” I said “yes who is this?” he said “Justin sorry this is last minute but do you want to meet me at the beach later?”

I replied “sure what time?” he said “midnight.” I said “yeah no problem” he said “It’s going to be us if you're wondering” I replied “oh okay” he said “okay well see you then.” I hung up the phone and told Abby the plans she said “you have to wear a cute outfit and your hair has to be in pretty waves” Liam said “Why don't you just go to her condo and help her instead of planning it out at a restaurant where someone can hear you and its going to be cold so she should wear jeans” I replied “true but you could just be saying jeans because you don't want me to show my legs” Liam made a face at me and I started laughing.

We spent the rest of the day shopping and went home around 10. It was about 11:30 by the time I had finished getting ready and I had my hair in beach waves with jeans so my brother wouldn’t bug me about wearing shorts and a white flowy cropped shirt with a pair of toms I grabbed my white iPhone and keys for my black Acura and headed for the beach. I had arrived around midnight. I saw Justin sitting in his car he opened the door and walked to my car he hugged me we walked down to the sand to sit and talk about everything from family to our careers including relationships I didn’t tell him about the whole Niall thing barely anyone knows.  

I told him how Liam was my older brother and he was the only sibling I had and how our parents were always supportive of what we wanted to do with our lives and he told me about his half siblings, Jaxon and Jazmyn. I loved that he was so easy to talk to almost as much as Niall was. I'm thinking about Niall and I shouldn’t be. It started getting cold as we were walking down the beach I have to remind myself to thank Liam telling me to wear jeans. I started shivering and Justin gave me his YMCMB jacket I tried to hand it back but he said “come on just keep it” he grabbed my hand to hold it after I put his jacket on.

We decided to walk back to our cars I guess the paparazzi followed us here or someone called them and we didn’t know that they were here until we saw them come out to take pictures of us we continued walking to the cars. They started yelling and getting into Justin’s face and saying “did you and selena break up?” I could tell Justin was trying to keep his cool as he walked me to my car he opened the door and said “I’m sorry about this I will text you later” I said “it’s not your fault. Do you want your jacket back?” He replied “no you keep it I will get it later. It gives me a reason to visit you” he smiled.

  I was happy he said I could take it because his jacket smelt like cologne and the smell was heavenly. I arrived to my condo turned on the TV to the E! Channel. The E! News was on then I heard a knock at my door. I opened it and to find Abby and Kaylea. They walked in and asked “how was the date?” I said “it was amazing until paparazzi came and ruined it” and then I heard *E NEWS* 'Singer Justin Bieber and Actress Elisha Payne apparently dating but isn’t he dating Selena Gomez but come on who would blame him Elisha is Gorgeous and Talented' and Abby asked “is he still dating her?”

I replied “I don’t know he held my hand and opened the door and let me keep his jacket.” Kaylea said “the fact that they have a whole line of mutual places such as how many times you guys have bumped into each other at awards or that you have acted in some movies which were produced by some of Justin’s friends. And what does you being in medical school have to do with anything?” I said “I honestly have no clue maybe that was info to say we both live in LA” I laughed. The girls left soon after and I went to sleep.