Chapter 19 - Water Divination

Silva's fanboy carried Friday back to his room and laid him down on his crib, then quickly went out to burn the sports newspaper as if he's getting rid of the evidence.

It's an open secret that Silva reads sports newspapers in his free time. Everyone knows - even Zebro, who has never been to the Zoldyck Mansion - except for Silva's own wife, Kikyo.

There was a new servant who asked the story behind it, Friday was pretending to be asleep at that time heard their amusing conversation. Turns out, Kikyo banned Silva from reading sports newspapers once Illumi was born, arguing that there are perverted things in them that are bad for children! So, Silva "stopped" reading sports newspapers.

Calm down, Mom. It's not like it's porn. Sure, I saw some sexy cheerleaders, but your son is already gay! And those athletes with perky butts? They can't be compared to your husband! So calm down~

As he watched Rai leave, Friday came to a realization. Silva's reputation among the servants is excellent, on the other hand, Kikyo is the opposite. That's why Silva could keep his actions in secret from Kikyo for this long - his servant fans are protecting him.

Friday kinda pitied Kikyo for a second - the woman has no servant fans.

Anyways, understanding the benefits of having servant fans, Friday made a note to put an effort to make them like him. It would allow him to move more freely in the future...

He adjusted his body into a comfortable position and slowly closed his eyelids. His small lips curved into an excited smile - Today will be his last Nen lesson~!

---

Inside the dream, Friday opened the familiar door for the nth time.

"Welcome home darling~!"

"I'm home~!" Friday gave his teachers a smile. "Wearing Chinese dresses again? Didn't you ladies already wear them last time?"

"We ran out of ideas. Thinking about new clothes to wear every time you come here is tiring." Yuna said as she began changing back to her usual clothes.

"It doesn't matter what you ladies wear anyways, you ladies always look beautiful~!" Friday finger gunned at them.

Kaiga punched him on the stomach, "If you keep being cheesy like that, you're never going to get a boyfriend. Let's go, you plan on finishing my module today, right?"

Holding his stomach, he gave Kaiga a grin, "If you keep behaving like a violent chihuahua like this, you're the one who's never going to get a boyfriend. And- yep."

Yuna let out a soft chuckle.

"Why you!" Kaiga was about to hurl herself towards him when Mikaza placed her palm on her shoulder, stopping her.

"When will the two of you grow up?" Beatrix sent them a disapproving look.

Friday, "Maybe six to nine chapters later?"

"Pardon?"

"Nothing~" Friday turned to face Kaiga, "Let's go?"

Kaiga sighed, "It's been a year, yet you still pissed me off. You damned brat..."

"Aw, I love you too teacher~."

"...Let's go." A tsundere will always be a tsundere. Friday couldn't see it, but Kaiga's ears were slightly blushing.

When they vanished to the flower garden, the remaining teachers in the living room looked at each other.

"We've raised an annoying student." Beatrix sighed. "I should make him read more philosophy books once he finishes the Nen module."