Chapter 10 - The Teachers

After clicking, the dream teleported him to the front door of a stereotypical Japanese house that you see in anime.

Friday silently stared at the doorknob, back at the darkness behind him, before looking back at the doorknob. It was radiating a menacing aura, giving him goosebumps. His instincts were shouting at him to not open it.

Since Milluki created this space, Friday practically has an idea of what was behind the door. However, he knew that he has no choice but to go in to receive training.

Sighing and accepting the consequences, he twisted the knob and opened the door. His eyes were immediately blinded with sparkles and glitter ~☆

"Welcome home darling~♡" Voices of seducing sirens sang in unison, already expecting the poor sailor to fall into their trap.

Right before Friday was four tempting women dressed in nothing but a kitchen apron that will make any man with the desire to pounce on them like a wild animal.

Sigh, I knew it. Milluki, why?

These beautiful sirens continued to sing their song while coming closer to their prey. One of the women even pulled the apron strap down her shoulder, revealing more of her tender glowing skin to tease him.

"Will you eat right away~? Or will you take a shower first~~?"

Their gorgeous faces flushed, their bodies matching perfectly, posing sexually: Arms wrapping below their breast to emphasize their size.

"...Or maybe you want...us~♡?"

Their mischievous eyes were shining, expecting a reaction from Friday. However, all they got was:

"F*ck off~♡"

Friday's lips curled into a gentle smile, but his eyes were not smiling at all.

Clap. Clap. Clap. "Nice performances ladies~! Looks like you guys had practiced. If I were straight and thought with my d*ck, I'll totally give in to my desires. Nice job!" He gave them a thumbs up. "Now..." The temperature surrounding Friday suddenly dropped, the tone of his voice got serious. "You guys have 5 minutes to get dressed and explain the situation."

Not getting the reaction they expected, the girls were dumbfounded. And - knowing that they might take a few seconds to wrap their heads around his words, Friday moved away from them to take a look at the place.

...

"Ah...He's gay..." Finally processing Friday's words, they nodded understandingly and got dressed in an instant.

When they saw Friday again, he already made himself at home, sitting comfortably on the sofa, flipping through a manga he randomly took from a bookshelf, titled, "Milluki and his Waifus."

-_-

Sensing their presence, Friday placed the weird manga down and casually greeted them with a smile. "Yo, the name's Friday. Nice to meet everyone." He pretended that what happened earlier didn't happen, and the girls are more than happy to play along.

The girl with pink hair took the initiative to introduce everyone. She's also the one who playfully pulled her strap down at him earlier. "My name's Yuna, and they are Kaiga, Beatrix, and Mikaza. Nice to meet you."

Hmm, their names and appearances look kinda familiar? ^^

Seeing the manga in my hand, the short girl with light brown hair, Kaiga, was it? - blushed. It seems that it's her manga? Her embarrassment quickly turned into anger, launching herself forward to snatch the manga from his hand.