12 - Poly Bill and Ted imagine - Detention

A/N - I'm kinda really loving the Bill (reader) Ted poly type content... ❤❤❤

-----

It was 3.55 on a Friday and you were currently sitting at the back of a dull classroom, well duller compared to the outside with sunshine bright as a nice summer day. Your boyfriends Bill and Ted were sitting two chairs away, separated of course. It was times like this that you wished you could just go home and chill with them rather than be stuck in school.

It was a quick affair and when you showed up for your gruelling punishment, not well deserved if you thought so. Tina, of the popular girls had stole your homework under the pretence of collecting for the class and you got sent here.

Now all you could do was lazily watch the clock and write lines of whatever you wanted under the guise of homework that you were “supposed,” to do. It was bullshit and before you could stifle another yawn, a scrunched up ball of paper landed on the desk. It woke you and you immediately grabbed it before eyeing the people. Bill sent you a thumbs up when the teacher wasn't looking and you smiled, opening it up.

‘What are you in here for my most bodacious girlfriend?’

Writing back, ‘Stolen homework, you?’

Chucking it at Bill, he opened it and you went back to writing again before you noticed he chucked it to Ted who then scribbled his own and patted his foot to get your attention.

The lanky boyfriend three it to you and you opened it back up ass inconspicuously as you could.

‘That is most heinous babe and totally uncool.’

‘Yes, I agree with my most esteemed colleague Bill, school should lighten up!’

Down by the corner, you barely made out presumably Ted’s scribbled down, ‘It's bogus but we tried to answer Mr.Felch's music note question and he didn't accept it.’

In brackets beside Bill’s response was something you missed, ‘Mr.Felch does totally not appreciate being called the all knowing one.’

You tried to stifle a laugh at that, sounds accurate enough although knowing your boyfriend, Ted probably thought it was a genuine compliment. They had been right and although you didn’t take music this term, you had him last and he lived up to his standard of a music snob.

Just as you were about to reply back, the teacher coughed. “Alright kids, I am going to the bathroom and I will be back in a few, don't go anywhere.”

As soon as the door closed and a few seconds later, the fewer people also sent to this school purgatory had began talking or taking their phones out.
There was still scuffle lf shoes before you noticed everyone was going to take advantage. Bill was first to get up and move to the desk right next to you as was Ted on the other.

“How's it going babe?” The pair moved in close, clearly eager to talk. Half an hour of pure boredom would have been just as much hell for them as it was for you.

“Currently nothing, it's lame.”

Bill nodded almost lifeless at that in agreement.

“Totally bogus babe, I mean all I can think about is pancakes and it is most torturous that we are stuck.” Ted rested his chin on his palm and Bill groaned, “Now you’re totally making me want pancakes Ted.”

-----

“We were totally thinking of heading to the mall before band practise, wanna come?”

“Love to.” You replied and giggled as Bill pressed little kisses up your cheek. That was one thing the two had worked on since the rather unique relationship had come about and now that it had been a while, they had become insistent on PDA on a fairly regular basis. Who would of thought the two loved so much physical affection?

“Hey! Stop hogging the babe Bill.” Ted complained and you sneaked your hand over his before teasing, “No one’s stopping you from joining in.”

You could see his eyes widen and then a wide dopey smile appeared on his face. “Yeah dude, wants the point if we don't share?” Bill took a breather and let Ted get some loving too, well some light loving. It was still school time after all.

Ted was always the more bashful of the two especially when there were people around and it warmed your heart soon after he had gotten comfortable with it. His lips pressed to your knuckles first lightly before he held Your hand and leaned in to get your cheek.

Thee moment was ruined when footsteps sounded close by the still slightly open door. “Mr.Belan is totally coming dude and It would be most heinous to receive another bogus detention.” Bill’s whisper yell broke up their little break and you had to Practically shoo them away.

Bill leaned in to steal a quick kiss and Ted managed to get the corner of your mouth before dashing back to his desk. It was as if nothing was out of place and fortunately no one had been heard. The teacher walked in moments later with a searching glance, almost as if he was trying to find any differences before he had left.

A careful eye combed the room before he didn't see anything out of the ordinary and sat back at his desk once again. The sound of paperwork and pens clicking appeared again.

Every so often you would catch the two shooting you mischievous glances every now and then when you subtly glanced at the clock, seemingly ever five minutes now like time was getting slower.

A tap of a foot to your right broke you from your floral doodling and you looked up to see Ted with his thumbs up. Ted threw a scrunched up note seconds later reading,

‘Can we try that again, preferably without a time limit?’

You smirked and caught Ted’s suggestive glance before nodding. Ted scrunched up another bit of paper and launched it at Bill and seconds later you spotted them doing a silent air guitar.

They were funny but they were your boyfriends and you shook your head, suppressing a smile.