3 - Ace imagine - Date Night

A/N - Request by blackviperstrike

Sorry it's a day or two off schedule and I hope you enjoy ❤❤❤

-----

You had been dating Ace for two years. Two very long and very exciting years. Not so much had changed since the time he had walked you out atleast not too much. Ace was still a bit of an asshole and you were still a little rough around the edges but you still loved each other like an undying flame, most likely from his chain smoking habit.

-----

It had all began once they heard of your past reputation and Ace thought it was exaggerated until you punched a guy for copping a feel and it hadn't been a particularly gentle punch either. Ace had walked right on up to you afterwards and asked if you needed help but found himself having to pull you off the guy instead. It had been like something out of a cliche movie to him and he didn't do any of that lovely dovey goo goo romance stuff but it didn't stop him from checking you out.

Soon after that night he had managed to somehow get your number and had convinced you to hang with him. Only him, he wanted to see if you were either a conquest or a potential gang member. Not that the cobras didnt have anything against girls it was just the girls in their parts were hoity toity and uppity prudes who would have gawked at what they got up to on a regular basis.

Needless to say Ace just couldn't decide, you were tough and he couldn't deny you were one hell of a looker. With that he had eventually worked his way up to offering you a place in his gang. Your response had been that of interest and disdain for the neighbourhood girls your folks had hoped you would get along with after spending time with the neighbours.

Weeks of working his magic, he finally saw that you were more than just a member of his gang. It wasn't until he had asked you out officially that he began being sweet around you. Ace was an openly tough guy so it wasn't as if he flipped a switch, it took time for him to be more open with you and even then he was more subtle in his affection especially in public. Even in his new found relationship his reputation meant almost everything, and now you also were included.

In public he always had his arm glued around your shoulders or around your waist and might give you the odd kiss nor two but nothing too much, he didn't want his gang thinking he had gone soft. In private however, Ace was all over you with his hands touching each part you'd allow him too and his lips did more than just the occasional kiss.

Eyeball and Billy were quick to warm up to you after some time, teaching you the ever changing rules of mailbox baseball and laughing along with the sassy comments you said about the old local fuddy duddies. Ace had made it clear to you before he and allowed you to come along with them more and more that he is the boss, no one questions him, not even his darling. It wasn't a threat it was his expectation. Ace didn't have to worry about that because you only questioned him when it was too much and it was also when the stakes were too high.

Needless to say, the other guys were glad to have you around. Charlie in particular had mentioned to you about how Ace is a little less wreckless around you and how he would actually listen to you.

-----

Spemding weeks with the whole gang was beginning to grate on Ace and yourself but mostly Ace. So Ace had planned a night out for you and him. It was annoying not being able to kiss you without one of his guys saying something and then having to threaten them for ruining his mood. Eyeball had been the most ballsy and the main culprit but Ace out an end to that quick.

The local drive in movie theatre was showing a movie tonight, a horror flick he had seen. It had been on the local town billboard next to the main street he always drove down. Now he wasn't sure how you were with horror but to him it was an opportunity to spend time with his girl and if you got scared? Ace knew how he could distract you and he knew you were not much of a prude.

The drive there had been swift and fast with smirks and smiles as the newly fixed car tore down the back roads. You had been excited when he told you the plans and had wanted it to be a surprise for you. Dressed in something comfy, you had on jeans and a size to big shirt. The only part of you that took even remotely a little effort was your curly hair and eye liner. It was your go to and the only thing you would entertain when it came to makeup and styling.

-----

It wasn't until you both reached the little drive in that you realized just how much Ace's gang really got up to. The ticket assistant instantly recognized your boyfriend and had been quick to wave you both through, ticket free. Ace of course nodded at the ticket assistant and drove right on in, finding a good spot near the back, with less cars.

The large projector showed a mess of tame gore and a cheap looking mummy. It was laughable to him how people could be scared about that dusty looking corpse coming for them but by the looks of the wimps around him he guessed it was scary for some. Ace plucked the toothpick from his mouth and lazily flicked it outside the half rolled window. The subtle squeeze of his arm cause his eyes to leave the screen and raised his eyebrow at you. You had said you didn't want to get overly sweet on him during the movie but here you were holding onto his arm tightly.

"You aren't scared now are you?" His fingers swept a lose curl from your face and took in your tense face. 'So she's scared of something huh?' He mused. Of all the things to scare you Ace didn't think a cheap excuse of a mummy would be it. It was kind of cute, not that he would admit it. He had seen you deck guys for less.

"No."

"Okay well just going to let you know, that mummy would be road paste before it left the screen." Ace reassured you, fingers moving to lazily scratch at your scalp. He figured you would prefer something else.

The arm you were squeezing was pried from your grip and despite your confused expression, he smirked. Screams from the victims boomed all around and Ace's focus was on you the whole time. It was making you feel nervous when he did that.

"Wanna do something better tuts?" Ace suggested.

"Ace, were not doing the do in your car." Slapping his chest lightly.

"I'm beginning to feel like you see me as some sort of voyeuristic sex maniac." He rolled his eyes at his own statement. Ace had a good libido but even he had his limits and if his baby had already said "Not here." he wasn't going to force it, he wasn't a total asshole.

"Hey, your words not mine."

"That's it, come here or I'll let the mummy get you."

Ace's arm wrapped around your shoulders and to your surprise he was letting you cuddle into his chest. It wasn't so often he made the first move to hold you, in all the time with him you must have worn him down. Ace never went out of his way to pull you close unless you asked or he felt jealous and even that was far fetched. Ace always threatened guys who over stepped if you didn't punch them already, a bad habit he still had today.

"You know I'm not scared of the mummy right?"

"Sure."