2 - Weird science headcannons - They have a crush on you

Wyatt Donnelly

- The guy had a crush on you from the beginning and it was hard not to. You were a close family friend which made your family and by proxy you invited to every little gathering the Donnelly family had.
- The first time you had came up to his room during one of those bore fests or more accurately he invited you up once it was safe to slink off. He was a tad nervous showing you his 'geeky' bedroom until you showed interest in his new computer and asked him about his collectable figurines.
- Your enthusiasm stumped him a little but the common ground allowed him to get close and find out that you were interested in that kind of stuff. Most girls at his school didn't even pay attention in science class let alone find the shows he was interested in to be well interesting.
- Slowly he began to get used to your presence and afterwards awkwardly invited you over a bunch to join him and Gary.
- It only took Gary nudging him or throwing scrunched up paper balls at his head to let him know he had been in Gary's words " Making goo goo eyes." At the spot you had been in before you left.
- "Yes, gar?"
- "You were staring, it was kind of creepy."
- "Oh.. shit! She didn't notice did she?"
- "You got it bad, man."

Gary Wallace

- From the very start of his dream woman idea, the goal in mind had been to get you first.
- Originally he was looking for a female perspective on what to do but with their current social outcast status and no girl friends, lisa was his last resort.
- Meeting through a quiet detention at shermer high, he had instantly stuck to you in the halls once you had spoke to him first, so what if it was a pencil you asked him for? Gary regardless of his less than little experience with woman had found it easy to talk to you and you were the opposite gender.
- What made his detention slightly better was the silly notes he had passed you and likewise when no one had noticed.
- He had noticed your eyes first after your hair, it smelled nice and your eyes? He was shocked at how pretty they were. Wyatt would have called him him weirdo for how he described you but he didn't care.
- It was like a zap when you started talking to him in the halls between classes and eventually cemented yourself in his life from his slightly awkward but fairly frequent excuses to hang out with you.
- Gary wasn't sure if you felt anything towards him other than friends. He was unsure because each time he made a subtle advance towards you such as brush your hair behind your ear or more notably when he would describe you as his dream girl whenever the two would play games, you were unreadable to him.
- Gary wanted to give up at times but Wyatt had told him it was obvious he had a crush on you. Which left him wondering why you didn't notice his interest if it was that blatant.
- Lisa told him he was like a puppy dog but that it was sweet how much he knew about you.
- "You know what, I think its sweet you care so much."
- "Really, Lisa? Then how come y/n doesn't notice?"
- "Well now, it doesn't do good to get yourself down. Girls like confidence and the next time you see y/n you just need to be more confident in your approach, lover boy."
- "Alright, yeah, I can do that, thanks lisa."