Chapter 3

Before starting the chapter, I want to thank a faithful reader (@NattKuznetsov) for creating such an amazing cover for my book. I really appreciate it with all my heart. It's so beautiful, isn't it? 

In case you haven't seen the new cover, here it is:

Feel free to check out @NattKuznetsov  's work on Wattpad where sells unique and incredible covers for any type of book genre. You'll be impressed by the covers Natt has made and is so talented! 

I hope y'all enjoy reading the chapter just as much as I enjoyed writing it :) 

CHAPTER 3

After several attempts, I sigh in frustration and go back to recording from the beginning. I'm trying to record a cover of the popular Riptide song on my ukulele. Although it's one of the easiest instruments to pick up honestly, the chords in this song are a challenge. I lay down on the soft stretch of grass and stare at a bird nest where there are little brown birds fluttering. After a few minutes that seem like forever, I get back to work and sing at the top of my lungs.

"Hey girl!" I hear a voice screaming, frustrated I turn my head towards to the side looking at the mysterious black-haired boy. I don't know what I'm getting myself into. His style is somewhat ordinary, he wears a black shirt and dark jeans with matching black converse. I'd bet whatever he didn't take long to choose his outfit. I look around to see if there is someone else too and indeed he confirms it himself with a serious tone "Yes, you."

He doesn't seem like the typical charming and gentle boy, on the contrary with his demanding tone and personality. He isn't the type of guy I would fall for. What does this particular boy want now? Can't I have a moment of privacy?

"Need any help?" The sooner we finish this, the sooner he'll go away and leave me alone.

"Absolutely, I have a problem with you. Your voice cracks have wakened me up and I can't go on sleeping if you keep singing." He scoffs as he starts walking in my direction and stops five meters in front of me crossing his arms.

I was shocked at his comment, I can even feel my blood boiling out of rage. How dare he tell me that? My parents and my friends have always been honest with me and according to them I have a beautiful voice. On several occasions, I was encouraged to perform on talent shows or upload videos on YouTube, but I refused out of fear that my classmates would find my channel and make fun of me. Not long ago, I've been thinking of uploading some covers on the internet and give it a try.

"Are you even listening to yourself? You should go to the ENT specialist to get a checkup because you probably have hearing difficulties" I yell at him while anger consumes me.