Chapter 60

After leaving Minji and Yoohyeon in the room, Siyeon stumbled downstairs, feeling like her head was about to explode. She couldn't wrap her mind around what had just happened. Minji losing control because Yoohyeon was in danger... and Red Lotus playing mental games with her was the worst thing. Siyeon was able not to break down, but she couldn't deny that what Red Lotus said had an effect on her.

The monster had access to Minji's memory and most of the things she said weren't actually lies, they were just pulled out of their context which made them sound so much more believable in that way that it really had an impact on Siyeon, on how she looked at a few things.

Another thing that scared Siyeon a lot, was the way Red Lotus talked about her... saying that there was a lot of rage, pain and anger stored in Siyeon and that in one way or another they would come out... and with the monster's help she could have become one of the most powerful vampires out there. And the scary thing was that Red Lotus was saying the truth, she said that Siyeon already noticed some cracks in the shell and it was nothing but the truth... She was losing control over little things and she always felt so angry or on edge.

Siyeon just really needed someone to talk to right now. She could've talked to Yoohyeon and Minji but the vampire decided it was best to leave them alone to talk after that. She felt like she needed to let go with someone a bit, that the pain was bottling up and that her thoughts were pretty dark.

The vampire knew that Bora was busy this morning and that's why they planned to hang out in the afternoon. Handong was busy at the bar and Gahyeon and Yubin were at college. The blue haired girl offered to help her with the hair dye later, but it was still pretty early. She decided to text her just to see at what time she would arrive, hoping that it was as soon as possible.

From: Siyeon

Hey, just wanted to ask when you would be here for my hair.

From: Blue Hair

Hey! Still 2 more hours to go. Statistics just started :(

From: Siyeon

Oh... alright. I guess I'll see you later then

She wanted to put down her phone when it buzzed again.

From: Blue Hair

Is everything all right? Wait, I'll come over. I can do statistics there

From: Siyeon

Don't you dare. You are already failing that class! And yes, everything is okay, I was just eager to dye my hair. I'll see you in two hours.

From: Blue Hair

Fine fine! I'll see you later then

Siyeon sighed, putting her phone next to her on the couch. She didn't want to be alone but she couldn't allow Yubin to skip classes just to keep her company. Because nothing was keeping her mind occupied she started thinking about what happened again, about how useless she felt. Red Lotus was a part of Minji so she couldn't afford to hurt her which made it so scary because how would she fight her if she showed up again?

And what if Red Lotus was right? What if there was something inside of her that lives on her pain and anger? Siyeon grabbed her head in her hands, squeezing it hard as if it could make the dark thoughts stop.

And then she was pulled out of her thoughts by a knock on the door that startled her.

"Ugh... who is bothering us now? Probably a package from one of those overseas sites that Gahyeon ordered at" the vampire mumbled, walking over to the door.