Chapter 122

When the other girls left to go to the hunters' place and Yoohyeon went to look for Minji, Siyeon and Yubin stayed in the house. Siyeon didn't want to leave because she was scared Jiwoo might arrive and she asked Yubin to stay so she could check if her wounds were fine or they reopened. The blonde vampire brought Yubin back upstairs, in her and Minji's bed and she placed her there, lifting her shirt to check on the wounds.

"Are they still okay?" The blue haired girl asked, not wanting to look down herself, remembering how she almost threw up when she did that earlier.

"They are, they didn't reopen... but I'll have to treat the bigger one because you have a huge bruise all around that" Siyeon sighed, walking to take the cream from the bathroom.

"Probably because of that kick. It was... pretty hard" Yubin sighed, shaking her head.

"I can see that. Minji made a mistake" Siyeon whispered, sitting down beside Yubin and applying some cream on her bruise. "When Jiwoo will arrive everything will be better, you'll see" she added, trying to smile, but she was really scared that something might have happened to Jiwoo, because of what happened today.

"I hope so and Yoohyeon told me that we should join Minji's pack to avoid problems but I really don't feel like doing that right now" the younger vampire sighed.

"I know and I-" Siyeon was saying as she was walking back in the bathroom to put the cream away, when her head suddenly hurt a lot and she dropped it.

"Are you okay?" The blue haired girl worried, trying to sit up, wanting to help her out.

"Y-Yeah, I'm okay" the blonde vampire replied, holding her head and shaking it a little. "The cream just slipped through my fingers" she added, picking it up. This was the moment Nara had been waiting for for a long time. Minji messed up and the group was one step away from tearing itself apart... she just had to give it one last push and this was the perfect occasion.

"You've been having quite a lot of headaches lately as well" Yubin pointed out, seeing how Siyeon had grabbed her head for a second. "The missions are heavy on everyone..."

"They are and I'm probably drinking too much blood coffee" Nara said, happy to finally be able to take over Siyeon's body without anyone noticing because her hair and eyes didn't change colour. "I'll be alright"

"You know, the first time I drank one I just expected it to taste like normal blood but... it still has that energizing flavor coffee has"

"It does" the blonde woman agreed, laying down next to Yubin. "I understand you... if you don't want to join Minji's pack right now, you know?"

"You do? I thought you would want me to join as well... Yoohyeon talked about problems" the blue haired girl sighed.

"Of course I would like for you to join and yes, there will be problems... two leaders are never a good thing" Nara agreed. "But now that you are in another pack, you're not safe with Minji because no matter how hard she tries, she will never see you as one of the pack, Yubin. You're out of the family" she whispered.

"But... there are ways to get in the family right? That's what the book says..."

"There are but... you were turned by someone who's not of her pack so I'm not sure she really wants you in, Yubin" the older vampire said, pulling her closer. "But I want you in... you're my pupil and my friend. So if she doesn't want you in... I'll find a solution to that"

"She's your leader and soulmate... please don't do anything stupid" Yubin smiled, not wanting their relationship to change because of her.

"She's my leader but I'm her second in command and that means that it's my job to take over if she doesn't do a good job" the blonde woman explained. "And I would do that as a friend as well because she's not being herself and I know that in a right state of mind she would want me to do that"