Chapter 46

PRESENT

The next day Yoohyeon and Minji were walking in the street, holding hands.

"I still don't get it" Minji sighed, scratching her head.

"Yeah of course you don't! You've never been there in 260 years and it's a shame!" The hunter protested.

"Why? Why is it so cool to look at some fishes in a tank?" She protested.

"You'll see when we get there! Just a question though, why do you ask me out to an aquarium if you have never been there and don't see the point in it" Yoohyeon laughed, looking at Minji's gorgeous face.

"I-... I may or may not have eavesdropped on a conversation between you and Yubin and you were arguing about what was better between the aquarium and the zoo. And you really sounded like you loved it" Minji admitted.

Yoohyeon stopped in her tracks to fully turn to Minji and cup her face.

"You, dear Minji, are the cutest girlfriend ever!" Yoohyeon said with a big smile before kissing her lips.

Minji smiled happily into the kiss, pulling Yoohyeon closer by the waist.

"I just want you to be happy! And honestly... I'm curious about what all this is about. Even though I don't like fishes" she said, raising her shoulders.

"Why?" Yoohyeon asked with a cute pout. "Why do you not like the fishies? They are beautiful to look at!" She reasoned.

"Beautiful?" Minji asked, confused. "How are those things beautiful? They look weird" Minji chuckled.

"Weird? They are super colorful and stuff! And all the coral and rocks in the tanks, it's like a happy color bomb!" The hunter cheered like a kid.

"Okay then! Let's go" Minji chuckled, taking Yoohyeon's hand and running towards the entrance, loving how excited Yoohyeon was about this.

When they got there Minji went to the ticket booth to buy an entrance ticket but when she saw the prices, she widened her eyes.

"Seriously? That much to look at some fish?"

"If... If it's too much we can jus-" Yoohyeon was trying to say but Minji shook her head.

"No no no, that's not about the price itself! I just don't get why people are willing to pay that much to look at some fish!" She chuckled, buying two tickets and giving one to Yoohyeon with a smile.

"Uhmm... Minji? Can we also buy this expedition pass?" Yoohyeon shyly asked, pointing at some thing that was clearly meant for kids. "It has like QR-codes at every tank and you have to answer a question. If you have the highest score out of today's visitors you can choose a price"

Minji tilted her head to look at her girlfriend and she laughed.

"You know that's for kids right?" She asked with a chuckle. "But sure, if my beautiful girlfriend wants to win that price, she will" she said, buying the expedition pass and handing it to Yoohyeon.

"You are the best girlfriend ever!" Yoohyeon said, kissing Minji and receiving some disapproving looks from the people around them.

The hunter looked around her and she could see people whispering things to each other, while looking at them. She put some distance between her and Minji, but she still held her hand, shyly.

"What's the problem? Can you all stop making my girlfriend uncomfortable? Djeez, what's with you people" Minji raised her voice shamelessly.

"Minji!" Yoohyeon whisper-yelled "Leave it... you will just move the attention on us. Just... ignore them. I'm used to it anyway" she said weakly.