𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬

vii. K N O W I N G B R O T H E R S
clara attends the show for the second
time with gd, taeyang, and hyorin

 K N O W I N G  B R O T H E R Sclara attends the show for the second time with gd, taeyang, and hyorin

2020

"Hello!" Clara says, opening the door, disrupting the seven hosts.

"Oh! Clara-ah!" Heechul stands up as everyone clapped.

Clara goes up to the podium in front of the classroom and stood behind it.

"Are you alone?" Hodong asks.

"No. I brought some friends with me. Should I welcome them?" Clara says, smiling.

"2NE1?" Heechul asks, anticipating for the door to open again.

"Hello!" Taeyang enters, then followed by Hyorin and G-dragon.

The seven men exclaimed seeing the guests.

The three celebrities stood beside Clara. G-Dragon on one side of her then Taeyang and Hyorin on the other. Hyorin being beside the female artist.

"This is shocking. This is G-Dragon's and Hyorin's first time here." Hodong says, happily as the other six hosts agreed.

The four guests nodded at the fact stated.

"We also haven't seen Clara and Taeyang for a long time when they were with Mino." Heechul added.

"We missed being here." Taeyang says.

"Yeah. We're happy we teansferred back here." Clara added. "Should we introduce ourselves?" Clara suggests and everyone agreed.

"1, 2..." G-Dragon says.

"Hello, we are the married celeb every couple wishes to be!" The two male and two female says cheerfully.

More conversation led on but soon enough they reviewed the guests application form as they did most episodes.

"Let's move on to Clara." Soogeun says. "Name, Clara. Charming point, smile." Soogeun says.

"Really?" Heechul replies.

"Yah, oppa! What do you mean by that?!" Clara asks jokingly.

"We have known each other for a long time, I just never noticed it. I thought it'd probably be something else." Heechul replies.

"No, it's her smile." G-Dragon himself replied.

"We should trust him. He's the husband." Soogeun says, making everyone chuckle a little.