𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭

iii. S T R O N G H E A R T
clara with yg family
in strong heart

 S T R O N G  H E A R Tclara with yg family in strong heart

2012

The members of YG Family were imitating Yang Hyunsuk and the hosts were curious if Clara could do it as well.

"Clara-ssi, can you do it?" Lee Seunggi, the host, asked.

"Clara unnie can do it, but it doesn't match her face." CL says. "She's too pretty." The leader added.

"Can we still hear it though?" Seunggi asks.

"Sure, but I'm not as good as them." Clara answers as she chuckles. "I don't know what to say."

"Clara-ah, do that one when he was advising us about dating scandals." Dara suggested.

"Ah, ok. Here I go." Clara clears her throat. "Yah, you Kim Ara. Don't date the trainees, alright? Don't date anyone." She imitates what was once said to her.

"He really said that?" Seunggi asks and Clara nodded laughing.

"It was a joke. A lot of trainees at the time liked unnie." Chaerin clarifies.

As more chatter went on, attention was back on Clara when Seungri revealed a fact about male friends that asked him for her number.

"They were like 'can I have her number?'." Seungri says. "When I hangout with my non-celebrity friends, I can never avoud this happening." He added making everyone laugh.

"Clara, what do you think of this?" Seunggi asks as he chuckled at what Seungri just said.

"I don't like it. Seungri actually gives them my number and I'd have people I don't know texting me all of a sudden."Clara reveals and 2NE1 were saying that it was true.

"What do you do then?" The host asked.

"I block them." Clara said, making everyone burst out in laughter.

After more and more chatter, cheers, laughter and giggles. Clara was the topic once again.

"Clara, you're known to be as one of the prettiest idols. A lot of people seem to be interested in you." The host states from the cards he was holding.

"One thing, for sure. I'm not interested in them." Clara replies, once again making people laugh at her attitude.

"What is your type then?" Seunggi asks.

"In a man... I don't want someone interested in me because I'm pretty. I want someone who notices the little things, like what makes me smile and laugh and such. Someone who will understand me and take the time to do it. If they're good looking that's a plus point too."

"I'll share that to some of my friends then." Seungri says, laughing and Clara hits him on the shoulder.

"Would you say there's anyone like that in YG?" The host asked and Clara just burst into laughter while the male members of YG just waited for her answer.

"Well, if there's anyone that came close. It'll probably by Seungri." She answers.

"Sorry, noona. I won't date you." Seungri says, recieveing a harder hit from the older female.

"Why?" The host asks Seungri.

"She's too pretty. I'd always have to worry if another man is approaching her and looking at her." The BIGBANG maknae answered.

"I'd worry too if I dated you. You're too flirty." Clara says, making everyone laugh and Seungri stare at her in disbelief.

• • •

i miss yg family. i wish yg was still the same today.🥺