𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐥𝐞'𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐝𝐞

ii. B E A T L E ' S C O D E
clara talks about the kind of person
she was and her ideal type

 B E A T L E ' S  C O D Eclara talks about the kind of person she was and her ideal type

2013

They have just finished talking about CL when they're attention moves onto Clara.

"How about Clara?" Dong-yup, one of the main hosts aside from Shindong, asks. "Have you ever been asked out?" He asks another question.

"Clara unnie probably is the one who has experienced it much more than any of us." Chaerin informed and Clara just chuckled.

"Is that true?" Another host asked.

"Well..." Clara led on.

"What happened?" Shindong asks.

"They weren't my type." Clara said, making everyone on set laugh.

"You rejected all of them?" Another host asked.

Clara nodded.

"Well, not all of them. There was one I liked." She informs, making 2NE1 members laugh as they knew she was talking about Jiyong, who she was still dating at the time.

"Oh, where you dating someone as an idol?" Dongyup asks.

2NE1 laughs.

"How can I avoid this topic?" Clara says making everyone laugh. "No. It was pre-debut. It was a secret." She lied.

"But, honestly I'm not shocked." Dongyup says. "Clara looks like a girl you'd approach easily." He added.

"She's somehow the opposite of CL." Dara added.

"I'm easy to approach but hard to get to know." Clara informs them.

"Really?" A couple of the hosts asked, a bit taken a back.

"Yeah. I choose precisely who I get to be close with and such. I'm picky with friends." Clara says.

"You seem to be straight forward as well." Shindong says.

"Yeah. If I don't like someone, I say so or I try to avoid them and such." Clara says.

"Do you like us?" A host asks.

"You guys are alright." Clara says, once again making everyone chuckle.

"How about YG artists?" Shindong asks.

"I get along with all of them. I like all their vibes that's why I'm friends with them all." Clara answers.

"You seem easy to be close with, though." A host says.

"She's pretty." CL says.

"Innocent type, kind of like that. Someone who looks nice." Bom added.

"That's right. That's why you probably get asked out all the time." Dongyup says.

"That's the thing though. Some of them are only after me because I'm pretty." Clara says. "Girls don't like that."