𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐯

i. W I N N E R T V
2ne1 visits winner

 W I N N E R  T V2ne1 visits winner

2014

The girls were gathered on a couch at YG Eentertainment as they were being filmed for WINNER TV.

"This is their last day of shooting, right?" Chaerin asks.

"We're the first guests at WINNER's dorm." Clara stated.

"They said they'll give us something to eat." Dara informed them.

The girls let out expressions of 'really?'

'Will they really?'

'Seriously?'

"Something nice? I hope they won't cook it themselves." The leader says making everyone laugh.

After discussing what they will bring as a house warming gift, they went on their way to their juniors' place.

Finally they arrived in front of the boys' dorm.

Bom rang the doorbell and started acting cute in front of the camera of it.

"Unnie, they might not open the door if you're like that." Clara testifies making the girls giggle and Bom hit her on the arm.

"Who is it?" A familiar male voice calls out from the other side of the wall.

"It's us." Bom says, still acting cute.

With that the door opened, the girls being greeted by two WINNER members. Seunghoon and Taehyun.

"Is it just the two of you taday?" Chaerin asks.

"They're still sleeping." Seunghoon says.

The girls and the two juniors went into a bedroom.

"They are here! Wake up already!" Seungjoon slightly yells.

"Stop lying!" Clara says to the boys as Chaerin pushes them out.

"Who sleeps in their coats like that?" Chaerin added as the vocalists 'woke up'.

They even went to Mino's but Clara spoke out, saying "Let's not wake him up, he's still sleeping." She suggested and closed the door of the bedroom.

"Let's have fun. Just us." Chaerin says.

Not even a minute after, the main rapper was out.

"You're awake? Get more sleep!" Chaerin said and the other members backed her up sayong the same thing.

More noisiness went on and all of them finally gathered nicely in the boys' living room.

"You guys are our first guests here." Seungyoon says.

"Welcome, 2NE1!" Mino yells, and everyone clapped and cheered.

Once they were all settled down around the living room, all sitting down. The members noticed the food that was in front of them.

"We haven't eaten yet, and all you're giving us is fruit?" Chaerin says, making the girls chuckle at the truth.

Out of the blue, Taehyun put forward the weird looking chocolate on the table.

"Yah, what's this?" Clara says, looking at it weirdly. "Chocolate?" She asks.

"Yes, noona. It's raw chocolate." He says.

Taehyun then pull up two pieces of bread and dips it into the chocolate.

Chaerin looks at it nervously as everyone laughed at her reaction.

Taehyun put the two pieces of bread in front of the two female rappers.

"Me too?" Clara asks, somewhat unsure.

"He want you guys to try it. Just try it." Minzy goes on.

Clara and Chaerin picked it up from Taehyun's offering hands and put it in their mouths.

"It must taste like chocolate, of course." Seunghoon states.

"It doesn't." Chaerin responds, making Clara hit her jokingly.

Time skips as more chatter happened. WINNER even sang 'Missing You' by 2NE1 for the girls while Seungyoon played the guitar.

Bom and Seunghoon started cooking while the rest of the ten people in the dorm stayed in the living room.

Soon, Dara started talking about when she met Seungyoon once when he wasn't wearing a shirt and the cutie line she and Jinwoo were apperently a part of. Dara talked about her tarot reading, if she was compatible with Mino and if he would bring her luck, but apperently not.

Finally the noodles that Bom and Seunghoon were ready. They all ate, while Chaerin and Clara judged the pasta.

"Do you watch 2NE1 TV these days?" Seunghoon asks as they ate.

"I do. There's reruns so I end up watching them." Dara says.

"I watch them too. It's nice being reminded that we were once so happy and young." Clara reveals.

"Yeah. I do miss our pre-debut and debut days." Dara added.

"Because that's when everything feels so new. Once they're gone you go ahead and think, 'Those were some good times'. Like, How did I get through the hard times?' It makes you curious. So, now's your best time, because you're not used to anything yet." The female leader advised.

"It makes you look forward to what's coming next." Clara added.

"As you get through each day, they pile up and grow bigger. That's how I live. I'm not in a position to advise anyone. But since we've been through it already, we talk about the times that have gone by. We talk about how we'd like to shoot 2NE1 TV again. There were some fun times." Chaerin says and they clapped at her heartfelt message.

"It's really an honor to have 2NE1 as our first guests here today." Seungyoon says and everyone clapped once again.

"Come by often." Seunghoon speaks, making the rest laugh.

"No, we have a lot of things going on too." Minzy says and everyone giggles as well.

"I also don't think that's right." Chaerin added.

"Thank you." WINNER says.

• • •

I loved this episode. It was cute and funny, especially because of Bom and Seunghoon.