2𝐍𝐄1

x. 2 N E 1
'we're forever together'

~2𝘯𝘦1 𝘴𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘣𝘺𝘦

2016

"Yah! Stop crying!" Dara says as she sobs.

The five girls were in the practice room, together for the last time.

"That's ironic." Chaerin laughs as she already felt calmed after crying.

"Do you guys promise we'll still talk?" Minzy asks.

"Of course! No matter what! We're still going to rely to one another even if we're not a group anymore!" Bom fights, wiping off his tears.

"I'm thankful to every single one of you." Clara says. "You guys have always been there for me, even when I pushed you away. I could never for anyone else better to have stayed with me all this time." She added.

"I'm thankful for each one of you unnies." Minzy says. "You guys practically raised me, so thank you. I must say even if I can act more mature than you guys at times, you did pretty well." All members laugh at what the maknae said.

"Thank you. For keeping my courage up everytime I was about to give up. For making me feel better in each hurtful word that people has said to me." Bom says and Dara hugs her.

"Me too. Thank you for dealing with me and my whining and my complains. I'm sorry for making you guys carry my emotional baggage too." Dara says but the members couldn't disagree more. They loved her and they loved how Dara was always so open to them.

"I'm grateful for you guys too. For not doubting me as a leader, and for putting all your trust in me." Chaerin says and this time the members chuckled.

"We wouldn't choose you to be our leader if we had a feeling we wouldn't be able to trust you." Bom says.

The girls each had a genuine smile on their faces even on the worst day they hadn't thought would come this early. But even so, they recalled each happy memory and thought it was heartbreaking, as well as fun.

To be honest, each of them realized how it didn't matter if they were still 2NE1 or not. Because they were still going to be there for each other. No matter what, they could rely on each other whenever they needed it. They just couldn't help but be grateful and happy to have each other. I mean, they were only saying goodbye to the name 2NE1 not each other.

• • •

I miss 2NE1😭❤️♠️