𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐞

i. U N C O M P L I C A T E
'i just want it to be easy
because i love you'

~𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦
𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘦, 𝘫𝘪𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥
𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘥𝘳𝘶𝘯𝘬

~𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘦, 𝘫𝘪𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘥𝘳𝘶𝘯𝘬

2012

"Hello?" Clara answered her phone as it rang multiple times in the middle of the night.

"Ara-ah..." Jiyong says over the phone as calm music played in the background.

Clara sits up from her bed.

"Why are you calling? Don't you know it's 1 in the morning? Serious-"

Clara got cut off by Jiyong's husky groan on the other side of the phone.

"Wait, are you drunk?" She asks. "Where are you?"

"Wait," Jiyong stops her, as he heard rustling of her probably trying to find for her coat.

Clara stops. "I have to say something. I got a feeling I won't be able to tell you once you get here." He continues. "I love you, Kim Ara. I've said that I hate you, but I mean the completely opposite. I've had a lot of thinking as my members finally stopped me from denying my feelings for you. Can't you be mine? Does it always have to complicated? Can't it be simple? Just you and me, without being cat and mouse?"

Clara chuckles at the rhetorical question of the drunken man.

"No, Kwon Jiyong. It can't be like that."

Jiyong sighs, sounding out a sound of disappointment.

"It's boring to be simple. I like being complicated. With you." Clara added.

Jiyong was drunk but no doubt, he could admit he's heart fluttered because of what she said. He knew she was right anyways. Simple is boring. Maybe that's why he fell for the girl in the first place. She kept things exciting and made him look forward onto what's next.

"Now, where are you? I'm coming to get you." She asks again.

Clara smiles hearing Jiyong happily chuckling over the phone before telling her what bar he was at.

"I'm on my way." Clara says, stepping out of her room. "Oh- and- I love you too."