f o r t y - f i v e

Jimin told you to take a quick shower and also provided you with his clothes since you don't have any left in the mansion meanwhile he helps the maids prepare the dinner.

you enter the huge bedroom where you used to sleep, have fun, and enjoy life with Jimin, almost nothing has changed, the walls still have the same color and the bedsheets are neatly changed, his stuff is organized on each shelf.

but then your eyes caught the things that are placed on the bedside table, you go near the bed and see the same picture frame that you last held, seeing it makes your eyes water as you reminisce how life was so good and fun for the both of you.

you let out a smile and went to the bathroom to take a quick shower since you'd been shivering from the cold temperature in the room due to the air conditioner.

after taking a quick shower, you see that a towel has been prepared for you to use so you take it and check the clothes that he has prepared for you to be used.

you see an oversized black shirt and cycling shorts, you smile because he still remembers what kind of clothing style you prefer to be comfortable.

you comb your long beautiful wavy hair and flip it to your back and you almost break your comb knowing that you haven't said anything to Song-i yet about what has recently happened.

me: hey Song-i, I know it's a huge story but I met up with Jimin today, he knows that I'm pregnant with his child and is ready to sustain and take care of us both and I might stay in his house for the meantime.

you took some time to text the words to her but you gladly did, knowing Song-i, she can represent herself as a whole battalion of armies just to defend and fight for you.

you hear a reply notification and you open her new message.

Song-i: It's your choice and I'll support you since you're soon to build the family that you've dreamed of, but are you sure that you can trust him now?

you love her for being a supportive friend of yours and she does have a point, even you can question me if I trust him.

Me: yes, I'm willing to give him another chance for the sake of our child, but now, where are you?

Song-i: just got in the apartment bae, you got spare keys, right?

Me: yeah.

Song-i: okay so I don't have it wait for you since I'm gonna sleep now.

me: okay, goodnight, sleepy head!

Song-i: okay miss preggy, please take care and call me if something goes wrong.

me: yes ma'am

you close your phone and made your way downstairs, you greet the maids with a "good evening" and they did the same thing, he still has the maids who you were with months ago, and now you see a lot of food in the dining area.

grilled red meat and partnered with a very big fried salmon with mashed potatoes and pineapple juice for drinks and some spicy but juicy chicken inside a basket.

you greet everyone with a good evening including the maids who exerted effort to make all these foods just for you and Jimin to have, you try to search for Jimin but he's nowhere to be found you focus your attention on the maids instead.

even though you were with them months ago, you never had the chance to know them by their real name since you only knew them by their nicknames, one says that her name is Alice and the other is Miles

"Good evening Dahyee, it's so nice to finally see you back here with Jimin," Miles says with a huge and welcoming smile on her face, and you sense the deja vu you feel inside of you.

she does remind you of your mom who passed away years ago.

do you get deja vu? yes, you do.

"Jimin made these just for you and him, he even asked help from us to prepare for what's the best for the night and we barely did anything but scold him because the oil kept splashing at his face while he was frying" Miles tries to say it without laughing but she failed to

she sees Jimin who was walking back to the dining area he ruffles his fluffy hair from embarrassment you also notice a red tint on his cheeks, he's smiling and trying to hide his red face.

"there's nothing to get embarrassed by, Jimin" You take a good glance at him and smile at him, he shows you a pout before getting shy once again, you go closer to him and hold him by the arm softly and drag him to the dining table to eat dinner.

"did you like the food that I prepared for the both of us?" he asks while his mouth is half filled with his food.

"yes! Please cook more of these in the future!" you smile at him like a kid and he smiles back at you

"my mind has been reminiscing some good old times, including those times when we ate food in the amusement park and I kept laughing at your cuteness," he tells you and lets out a short chuckle.

"yes, I do remember those times too, and you're slowly making me remember the nostalgic times" you confess to him while you try to eat.

" I do miss those days and I wish I could retrieve them back, my Jagiya" He puts a hand over yours on the table as his chocolate eyes kept staring at you, you look at him with innocent eyes.

you won't lie to yourself, but you do miss those times when all you were experiencing with him was just fun and enjoyment, he made you forget about the problems that you were facing and he made life easier for you but in a short while before he went crazy

"I do miss them too" you confess to him and show a small smile while you continue to eat Jimin on the other hand, is smiling so preciously at you

you want to fulfill his wish