t w e n t y - o n e

you both have explained what happened and even provided some evidence that shows he sexually assaulted you employing newly made bruises he has just made on your body

but you were having trouble explaining what happened to you, so Taehyung was there to help you and you were shocked that he was helping you even at this time.

the principal apologizes for what happened to you in the classroom and praised Taehyung for helping you get away from him, she thanks both of you for reporting it to her and getting him fired immediately, you both thank her and she does the same thing and you both leave the principal's room.

"Thank you again, Taehyung, I don't know what bad things would've happened if you weren't there to save me" You thank him once again.

"No problem, I'm glad to help you and save you anytime," he says with a smile

you smile back at him and you feel something else about him, he changed.

it's not bad or good, but he has undergone character development that helped him become a mature and kind person now.

"I better get going now," you tell him and he said the same thing, you both wave goodbye and part ways, meanwhile you got back to the classroom to get your bag.

but you still see your unfinished work but you don't care about it anymore, the teacher is going to fail and not you.

you finally exit the room, closing the door and turning your back on it to leave but you gasp right away as soon as you see an angry Song-i right in front of you.

"where were you!?" she asks angrily.

"p-please calm down, I'll e-explain" you utter 

"oh well you better be, I almost got a heart attack because of not seeing you in class!" she whispers and yells at you.

"yes, I will explain" You take a sigh and begin to speak while you both walk out of the empty hallway

you explain to her everything that has happened, how your professor was getting a lot touchy and naughty towards you until he finally shoot his shot of trying to seduce and rape you in the classroom.

she holds her mouth in shock and wasn't able to speak even further but also asks if you were still okay and you gave her a nod even though the traumatic experience was intense for you.

"I knew that there was something up with that professor of yours, I mean the things and gestures he was doing towards you were never normal in the first place," she says in an annoyed tone.

"yes, but a good thing, Taehyung came there and protected me," you say but stuttered at the end

"W-what? Wasn't h-he the one w-who almost r-raped you?" she mutters while stuttering.

'It's all the past, but now he is matured and unlike the person I thought he was, he's a changed man" you convince her and she nods her head

you both ride the bus and you sat on the window seat as always, you watch the sun as it goes down beautifully

happy moments usually happen at the goodbyes.

watching it makes you feel the comfort and warmth in your body until you didn't notice that you fell asleep

-

after an hour on the bus, Song-i wakes you up to inform you that you both have to leave, as you were walking out of the bus, you could feel tiredness all over your body, and your eyes are close to giving up when you almost stumble on your way out.

you got home safely with Song-i after she unlocks the door, you quickly go to your bedroom, threw your bag beside the door, and lazily climb onto your bed and plopped yourself there and sleep even though you still have your uniform on.

Song-i tried to wake you up and inform you that it was dinner time but you didn't want to get up so you informed her that you needed more time to sleep so she just let you be.

-

The next day has arrived and you get annoyed by the feeling of the sun's rays on your face, you get away from it and check the time on the ceiling and it's 7 am

you slept for a long, didn't you?

you began to fix your bed and got out of it, and there you saw Song-i on her bed and sleeping in a weird position, you quietly chuckle at her and opened your wardrobe to choose something to wear.

you chose a pair of hoodies and sweat shorts and you go to the bathroom to take a bath.

after taking a bath, you go to the kitchen and begin to prepare your breakfast with Song-i before she wakes up, and while you were cooking, the stove has a small window, you decided to look at what's outside and there you see a man wearing all black with a mask on.

you smile at him and close the blinds.

that was weird, even what you did

after that, you placed 2 plates on the dining table and went to the room again to wake Song-i up, she woke up and joins you too on the dining table.

you're trying to avoid eye contact with her since just looking at her mad and weird hair makes you wanna laugh so badly, she looks like Simba from lion king

she notices you laughing at her and she furrows her eyebrows in confusion, she asks you what is the reason and told her about what her hair looks like, she touches it and told you that she will deal with it later

after eating, she washes the dishes meanwhile you went to the living room to watch a movie.

after she was done, she awkwardly walks back to the couch beside you and you notice her strange actions, she looks like someone threatened her.

"what's wrong?" you asked confusingly.

"it's just that someone was staring at me on the window while I was washing our dishes" she mumbles in a low tone.

"I think it's just our neighbor" you assumed but you're not even sure either

well, okay then, do you wanna go to the mall?" she asks and you agreed so she began to dress up.

But, what if it was.....

It was.....

Him?