t w e n t y - e i g h t

everyone went back to their respective rooms and now the classes are going on, the teacher explains a whole new part of the lesson that she introduced this morning.

you sigh while trying to pay attention to the teacher, she may explain slowly but she's far better than the last professor.

Calculus has many topics and it's making you crazy but happy at the same time, you believe that you can do this

it's better when you believe in yourself rather than others doing it for you

-

an hour has passed and the mini bell in our class table starts to ring, signaling to everyone that it's the end of class so all of you are dismissed by your teacher, you take your bag and go with the crowd and go to your locker and began to fix your stuff

you read the locker next to yours and it's named after Taehyung's class number, but he isn't here yet to unlock it, you guess that you have to wait for him

now you're arranging your books in proper order and making sure that you get rid of the unnecessary books in there, but when you look to your side, he is already beside you, also fixing his stuff inside his locker.

this guy is fast

he glances at you and smiles at you, you decide to smile back while both of you fix your stuff.

you also glance at Song-i who has just arrived right now, she takes a hold of her books while leaning to the side of the wall with a stressed face and messy hair, and you laugh at her.

"Hey, I'm not in the mood to laugh," she says annoyingly.

"What happened?" you ask her while your eyes are still glued on your stuff

"university is stressing me out" she complains and whines

"Well, it isn't much for me," you say happily and she glares at you.

"Lucky hoe" she says, rolls her eyes, and you laugh at her words.

"Oh yeah and by the way, I'm gonna talk with Taehyung so you can go home first, I'll follow behind" you explain to Song-i.

"that's right" Taehyung speaks up while he locks his locker with his locker keys.

Song-i looks at him with a tired face, but her expression turns into an annoyed one.

and yes, she still remembers the time but you've explained to her multiple times that he's a changed man and unlike how he was in high school, but her reaction is reasonable enough and you really can't blame her

"Are you sure?" Song-i looks at you and raises an eyebrow, her eyes go to him and you nod.

'Okay then, I'm going to the bus station now, text me if there's any problem" she tells you calmly and you nod then you both wave goodbye to each other then leave.

she leaves the empty hallway, and now you and Taehyung are left.

he stops whatever he's doing and stands right in front of you, he doesn't budge nor do anything, your eyes lock upon him and you notice how beautiful his eyes are.

you feel some kind of a spark between you both.

"so about that," he says in his deep voice, his lips move slowly but his voice turns to be deeper than the ocean.

"a-about what?" you try to ask him normally but your voice shows him that you're scared.

"It's been a long time since I've wanted to say this to you, b-but I never got the chance to say it because I do know that...." he slowly stops his words and his eyes go down to the floor 

"w-what is it?" you stutter, you try to stop it but you can't, you seem to have some type of feeling about him that you can't explain.

you begin to get confused about the whole conversation and your heart begins to pound faster and faster, you're scared of what he's gonna say next and you can't help but wait.

he takes a huge sigh before looking up at you again and there you feel the tension between the both of you that you couldn't avoid.

"I love you," he says straightforwardly and did not waste any time, he didn't even stutter

you look up at his height and the heart beating inside of you begins to beat even faster, you don't know what to say back, you feel trapped in a box.

he holds both of your hands while his eyes lock upon yours, he looks serious and determined about the 3 words he just told you, he waits for your response but you don't even know if you could trust the guy you're in front of.

"I-it's okay if you d-don't feel the same w-way, I understand you" he stutters but in a sad tone.

he looks down in disappointment  and began to walk away