s i x

Author's POV

a few hours passed and now it was night time, Jimin was already done with work and he wanted to think of a way to make Dahyee smile since she's been down lately, so he thought of going to a nearby ball to buy her some new clothes to use and a new phone.

He wants to choose a phone that's easy to use and convenient, so he chose Samsung for her.

and he's ready to spend any amount he wants just to make her happy.

and after he got home, he opened the bedroom door and saw her sleeping peacefully on his bed, a smile forming on his lips.

End of Author's POV

Jimin's POV

My eyes land on Dahyee who's sleeping peacefully on my bed and a smile forms on my lips, I admire how beautiful and innocent she looks.

she has cute eyelashes ad plump lips, I took the moment to analyze her whole facial features.

she's beautiful indeed.

even at my first sight of her on that stage, she didn't have any flaws my eyes just fell in love with her, she did look sexy but it didn't matter to me, but what mattered to me more was how scared she was.

she does look like an angel but she also had to be saved.

I didn't like how many men were staring at her and even wanted to snatch her away like she was an item.

women aren't supposed to be treated like that.

I wanted to save her at that point since the crowd of hungry and awful men were wanting her and I just did the final move, I didn't care about the amount of money that I lost.

I just wanted to take her and surround my arms with her, making her feel that she's safe with me and telling her that she's out of there and I'll give her the love that she deserves.

I glance at her one last time and planted a kiss on her forehead 

I bring the clothes inside and began to ask help from my maid to arrange them on the closet so that they will be ready to use

after we were done, I changed into my sleepwear and joined her on the bed, work really stressed me out today and just seeing her made it go away instantly and she didn't even have to try.

I lay on my side and gently surrounded arms her as I close my eyes.

End of Jimin's POV

Jimin came home and I had to pretend to sleep, I'm glad that he didn't notice my cuts since there were too many because I wasn't able to control my hand.

but many were seen and obvious too, how will I hide these without anyone noticing now?

He suddenly lay down beside me and carefully surrounded his arms mine to not scare me, and after 10 minutes, He stays in the same spot, his heavy breathing could be felt from behind me and now he was asleep.

I began to cry again without any reason, and I don't understand it I just begin to cry randomly without any reason at all and now it's turning into a mental breakdown

I've been hiding the heavy feeling in my heart for years and it feels so painful to keep hiding it from the whole world.

being in a situation that you didn't want is not easy.

as much as I try to cry silently without him hearing, I couldn't control it.

maybe it was really heavy and deep.