t w e n t y - s e v e n

the next day has come and you're sleeping peacefully on your comfortable cold bed until you get annoyed by the birds chirping outside of your window

you try to stand up and luckily you were able to, knowing the hell you suffered yesterday which you never deserved in the first place.

you never knew what kind of a beast he would be in bed.

you check the time and it's 4 am, you begin to do your morning routine because you have classes later, so you get out of bed and you didn't see Song-i on her bed, that doesn't usually happen because you're the one who wakes up earlier than her.

you shrug it off, went to the bathroom and do your morning routine, and wore your university uniform.

after that, you go to the living room and your nose captures the delicious smelling aroma coming from the kitchen and it's making you hungrier than you've ever been, you follow the awesome scent and you see Song-i preparing the breakfast.

"I never knew you were good at cooking" you try to tease her and she gives you the bombastic side eye

"Oh shut up, I've been cooking delicious food ever since I was 15!" she tries to argue and says it in a sassy way while holding her hips in one hand and another holding the spatula in her hand, you both giggle and you help her serve the breakfast and begin to eat.

after eating, you pack your food and exit the house at nearly 4:50 am, you honestly thought that you'd be running late because of Song-i who kept telling you how much of a good cook she is and you can't deny anymore.

you both walk together for 15 minutes in the bus stop, you both arrive and begin to wait for it.

you throw your head to the back as your eyes observe the dark pretty sky all over the surroundings, the stars are still visible up there.

and finally after a few minutes, the bus arrives so you both went in and sat on your usual seats.

you sit on the window seat again and the bus begins to move, you take your earphones out and choose to play your favorite song

Title :It's You by Ali Gatie

(It's a beautiful song that you guys must listen especially to those who are heartbroken LMAO)

you stare at the chill night sky and there you see the full moon shining brightly up from the sky, your almond eyes soften at the beautiful sight, the surroundings look so peaceful and you hope that it could be like this everyday, you love how the moon's beautifully shining with the stars beside it.

but the moon can also shine even when it's all lone in the dark ight sky.

oh you wish you could be the moon that could still shine so brightly despite the dark surroundings or also known as the "problems surrounding it", the moon looks so independent and strong to rely on its own shine in order to shine brightly.

until you don't notice that you fell asleep and resting your head on Song-i's shoulder.

-

after an hour, you both arrive in school, you went don from the bus and hide your earphones in your bag because it's one of the main university rules to not wear earphones in the corridors.

you both proceed inside and a few people are staring at you and you begin to get a little uncomfortable but lucky enough, you're with Song-i who keeps you company

and soon you both separate ways and you went directly to your classroom, you sit on your chair meanwhile your other friends went to you with their phones.