twenty three

~

i was thinking about going to australia soon, ❞ chan told the others, who had suddenly popped their heads up from their phones.

like moving?! and never coming back?! ❞ hyunjin asked him, putting his hand over his heart. ❝ oh no! we'll have to settle for minho's apartment! and his c-cats!

chan looked at hyunjin with an offended look, what really was he to the younger? a food supplier? or his friend? ❝ no, like visiting family.

sounds lame, ❞ seungmin said to chan, putting a few more grapes in his mouth.
like why would you want to leave us? ❞ he had continued to speak, but with his mouth full.

one, that's gross, ❞ chan handed him a napkin, ❝ and two, i never said i was leaving you guys? ❞ once he had said that, jeongin and hyunjin jumped up.

does that mean we can go to australia? channie hyung, give us a direct answer or else! ❞ jeongin shaked chan by his shoulders.

hyunjin had started to pull the younger off of him, but started to tell his opinion, ❝ to be honest, that'd be like a lot of money. so like, do you want us to pay for ourselves?

i never said you guys would be going either! i never said when i was going, who knows if i decided to go randomly without telling anyone!

~

how much more money do you need? my dad said he can send you money, ❞ jisung told chan, handing his phone to the older.

the six boys were at a mall, after they had decided to visit australia for christmas,which was closer than they thought. of course, this made chan into a panicking mother.

tell your dad thank you, ❞ looking back at his own phone, he checked the list he had made earlier. ❝ we already bought our plane tickets, and made hotel arrangements for the first day, we have enough money for transportation, ❞ the older started to mumble to himself.

walking towards felix, seungmin started to whisper to him, ❝ have you gotten your allergy stuff yet? ❞ which had made felix turn red. ❝ no, i can live without them. ❞ though, seungmin knew that that was a lie.

omg felix, you never know what can happen! your mom is gonna kill chan if you go to australia without them! she's putting so much trust onto him. ❞ seungmin started to scold felix for being irresponsible about his health.

as this was happening, jeongin and hyunjin were too busy looking at suitcases. ❝ let's get matching ones! ❞ hyunjin pulled jeongin to a certain pair of suitcases.

these are kid suitcases hyung, ❞ jeongin grabbed the suitcase, showing hyunjin the tag. ❝ so? we can still match! ❞ rolling his eyes, jeongin put the suitcase back.

let's just keep the ones we have already, don't think my mom would be willing to spend more money after that plane ticket.

the rest of the day had ended up with all of the boys still looking at things they needed, which had ended up being more than they thought.

this had made chan realize to never go on a vacation with five teenage boys ever again.

~

@cryabtitl0ser