fourteen

~

day two

i'm not paying for the food today! ❞ seungmin pointed out, laying down on his bed, pulling his phone out happily.

you didnt let me pay at all! ❞ felix replied, taking seungmin's phone away, sitting right next to seungmin.

thats cause you were whining how you didn't want to pay, so i paid! ❞ felix got pulled into a hug, the phone out of his hand and back into seungmin's reach.

well who's paying then? ❞ jeongin innocently asked, all four boys thinking of who should pay for the food that day.

call that trash bin dude, he's like, rich? ❞ jeongin nodded, and had decided to call changbin.

and once the call ended, jeongin was a smiling mess, pointing to his phone. ❝ he sent us enough money so we can pig out!!

~

i'm not watching finding nemo,that shit mad dumb! seungmin complained, taking a cup and drinking out of it.

too bad motherfucker, hyunjin starts, ❝ if innie wants to watch it, then innie gets to watch it!

and that's what happened, they watch the movie: that seungmin thought was absolutely dumb.

but they didn't watch it in peace since they got yelled at by the neighbors cause felix through something out the window and accidentally hit their garden.

speaking of felix, the boy kept whining, and asking for cuddles from seungmin. but the younger boy was just trying to fix the smoothies that tasted like shit.

hyunjin was also whining for cuddles, but jeongin was too focused on the movie.

causing hyunjin to turn off the movie, and have everyone yell at him for turning off the movie.

what the fuck dude?

~

@cryabtitl0ser