fifteen

~

day three

the original plan for the day had consisted of baking whatever they could at hyunjin's, but of course, something had to happen.

hyunjin was sick.

being sick is for the weak hyunjin! stop being sick,,you're not a weak!! ❞ felix proudly said, pulling the blanket off hyunjin's body.

jeongin of course got upset, pushed felix(softly), and pulled back the blanket on hyunjin's body.

don't listen to him jinnie! ❞ jeongin happily said, kissing hyunjin's nose. ❝ i won't innie.

felix, could you come to the kitchen with me ? ❞ of course, seungmin knew felix was in a bad mood, after getting pushed by jeongin.

and seungmin knew exactly what to calm the boy, which was eating cookies. but even sometimes, eating cookies, wasn't enough to calm the boy down.

this isn't fair! how could he push me! i was being truthful and- and- ❞ felix had suddenly started to sob out of frustration.

hey baby, don't cry. hyunjin just ate something bad, he'll get better in time. okay? ❞ after calming a frustrated felix, they had started to bake cookies.

and once they finished, seungmin made sure felix gave the cookies to hyunjin, and apologize for his actions.

here you go hyunjin, i'm sorry for being dis- disrespectful, ❞ felix has said, trying to keep a laugh in. but the sick boy just ignored it.

hyunjin took a cookie, taking a bite out of it, eating it happily until he choked.

did you,,crack the eggs right?

haha no! eat it like a man!

lee felix, i swear i will murder you!!

no minnie- PUT THAT KNIFE DOWN PLEASE OH SHIT!!!

~

@cryabtitl0ser