seven

~

how come your mom asked if you got a girl pregnant? ❞ hyunjin asked, he then remembered the panic in her eyes.

we've been dating for like,, almost a year? did you never tell her- ❞ jeongin laughed, sitting up from hyunjin's embrace.

she was panicking honey, she wasn't in the right mindset to realise i'm dating a male,who can't get pregnant,

you could always cheat though! ❞ hyunjin pointed out, he pouted only to realise what he just said.

jeongin smiled, pecking the older's lips, seeing the change in the older's expression.

sex is nasty!! i'd never cheat too! ❞ the older nodded, pulling jeongin back in his arms.

jeongin laid there, on hyunjin's chest, watching as the older played with his hair. hyunjin had a smile while playing with it, which made jeongin's heart jump.

it was moments like this, that the two loved and adored. these moments were the moments in which would stay inside of their minds.

the two then continued to talk, about school, family, work, friends, idols or whatever the topic was.

but even if the topic was silly or serious, they were enjoying the presence of each other. and only each other.

meaning, jeongin or hyunjin didn't see jeongin's mother taking pictures of them from the door.

~

@cryabtitl0ser