twenty

~

day eight

~

fuck you both, never in my life, would i have thought, ❞ hyunjin dramatically put his hand over his heart, ❝ jeongin would LIE to me!

jeongin rolled his eyes, pulling out movie tickets and handing them to hyunjin and felix. ❝ shut up losers, we had to make you do your work one way or another.

seungmin nodded, looking at his phone then back at the others. ❝ the movie starts later, but we were thinking about going to the mall or something.

like a double date?! ❞ felix asked happily, hugging onto seungmin's. nodding, seungmin felt felix kiss his cheek and slightly blushed.

yo stop flirting, that's gross, ❞ hyunjin called out, throwing a pillow to the other couple. ❝ don't act like you don't always cuddle up with jeongin!

looking at their boyfriends, they wondered why they even agreed to dating them. ❝ if you both are going to continue to argue like little kids, me and seungmin will go on this date just by ourselves!

seungmin nodded, agreeing to jeongin's statement. ❝ no way you're going out with my jeongin! ❞ hyunjin had pulled jeongin away from seungmin, wrapping his arms around the younger's waist.

and no way seungmin's going on a date with someone other than me! ❞ felix hugged seungmin's arm, sticking his tongue out to hyunjin.

omg... ❞ seungmin mumbled, looking at jeongin who only sighed. ❝ listen here you dipshits, i did not waste all my money for these stupid tickets just to have you guys COMPLETELY ignore them!!

so, if you wanna waste your last day of the vacation, then go ahead. i don't care! by all means, do whatever you want.

the three older males looked at jeongin, who walked out the room with pure anger surrounding his body.

hyunjin go fix your boyfriend! ❞ felix whispered, looking at hyunjin with wide eyes. ❝ no! he's so scary, ❞ hyunjin had whispered back.

jeongin, we're leaving, so if you want to get those pretzels, better get your ass inside the car! ❞ seungmin yelled, grabbing his wallet and keys, walking out the room.

the two other males stood there for a few seconds, processing what happened, then immediately grabbing their own wallets and running out the room.

seungmin, the brave dog! ❞ hyunjin called out, laughing at seungmin's reaction to the new name. felix couldn't help but fall onto the floor, laughing until he started to cry.

i literally won't hesitate to leave you both home, ❞ seungmin told the males, who had ran into the car, scared. there they saw jeongin in the passenger seat, waiting for them.

pretzels, here i come!!

~

@cryabtitl0ser