seventeen

( i hated the original chapter so here )

~

day five

today wasn't going to be a normal day, where they bake cookies or sneak out. they were going to sneak out, but not for the usual.

felix decided it was a great idea to steal from a gas station store.

oh hell no! that is not happening on my watch. ❞ seungmin grabbed felix's bag, hanging it up. ❝ what?! why!?

jeongin sighed, looking at felix with dull eyes, ❝ is that all you could come up with? stealing? ugh can we just do something funner? like raid chan hyung's kitchen?

hyunjin nodded, pulling his phone out,
and according to changbin, he's at work. and left the key under the mat, again.

old men always forget things, chan literally forgets to hide the key somewhere else. ❞ seungmin pointed out, grabbing the bag and handing it to felix.

we're basically stealing? ❞ felix told them, then received glares. ❝ it's not stealing, it's borrowing! plus it's not a crime if chan knows who did it.

and he would never call the cops on us! cause acab!

~

don't think you weren't gonna caught with this, ❞ chan told them, opening his door before they could put the key in the key hole.

stupid old man knew from the beginning, ❞ seungmin whispered, walking into chan's apartment, followed by the three others.

groaning, chan closed the door and walked them to the kitchen. ❝ you guys do this every time there's a school break! of course i knew!

opening the fridge, jeongin pulled out a bag of grapes, ❝ aww you're so nice! you bought the crunchy ones for us! ❞ he put them on the table and took out cans of soda.

those were for me, oh and those were also for me. oh and umm, don't drink that, it's not good for you! ❞ chan took a bottle of wine, putting it out of the kid's reach.

stay the night, i don't care. just please don't bother me, i still have a few songs to finish, ❞ chan then walked out the kitchen and into his work room.

he's too easy, should we raid minho's kitchen next time?

~

@cryabtitl0ser