Shasa VS Shu Part 2

Start from the beginning

"Saturn..." Shasa said quietly.

Tell me, Shasa, you want to get stronger, right?

Shasa didn't say anything, just nodded.

Then don't give up, even in the toughest situations, do what you think is right!

And Shasa found herself back into the real world. Without even thinking, she kept Saturn on attack mode.

"You ready?" Shu asked, while getting a hold of his launcher.

Shasa nodded yes and got into her launching position.

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

"GO SHOOT!"

Both bladers launched with all force and did sparking shoots.

Both beys landed heavily on the stadium.

"Go Spriggan!" Shu calling out to Spriggan to attack.

"Take him down, Saturn!" Shasa called out.

Both beys rushed into the center and:

CLASH

Both beys were not letting the other defeat them, both were standing their grounds before both beys pulled back.

Both beys quickly zoomed out into the mini rings of the stadium and gaining speed.

Shasa watched as Saturn and Spriggan were gaining speed and soon jump out of the mini rings and flew towards each other.

CLASH

Both beys were colliding in the air, holding their ground...more like air than ground but whatever.

"Don't let up Saturn!" Shasa called out.

"Spriggan!" Shu called out

Both beys started clashing even harder.

Shasa watched in shock as Spriggan began to push Saturn a bit back.

Shasa gripped her fist and yelled out:

"DON'T GIVE UP!"

And then Shasa had a blue and white aura raging around her, like flames and then Saturn was able to clash back and began to push Spriggan back.

Shu's eyes widened as he saw this.

Shasa's eyes turned blue and a strange mark appeared on her forehead as she swung her arm down, facing her palm towards the ground and gripping her fist.

"SATURN!"

Shasa called out and then blue and white flames surrounded Saturn and summoned Saturns Avatar.

Flare! So she does have it Shu thought mid-battle. 

Shu thought quick and then rose up and swung his arm and hand out front with a red aura surrounding him.

"SPRIGGAN!"

Shu shouted out and then Spriggan was covered in a red aura and summoned World Spriggans avatar.

Both beys pushed back from each other and landed on the stadiums.

"Now! World Slash!" Shu called out his special move, and quickly Spriggan used World Slash and collided with Saturn, knocking it back into the air.

But luckily, Saturn landed on the mini rings of the stadium.

She held on Shu sweated

Cosmic Saturn began to speed around the stadium and then flew out towards Spriggan.

"Now! Cosmic Blitz!" Shasa called out a special move as she swung her arm back and swung another one out front. (Like Aigas Infinite Attack)

CLASH

BOOM

Spriggan flew out of the stadium and Saturn flew into the air.

BURST

WHAM

Shasa's eyes widened. Spriggan flew out of the stadium right after Saturn bursted.

The match was over, with Shu being the winner.

"Aw man." Shasa said as he fell onto the ground, she felt exhausted. She was so close from getting a single win.

Just then, she heard footsteps next to her.

She turned her head to see Shu with a hand out. Shasa smiled and took his hand and Shu helped Shasa up.

"That was really impressive." Shu complimented. Shasa smiled at that.

"Next time, I'll win for sure!" Shasa announced with confidence, Shu smiled until his phone rang. Shu pulled his phone out and looked at it, before he frowned.

"What is it?" Shasa asked.

"I'm heading over to the Sparking Arena" Shu said as he put his phone back into his pocket and then spoke up.

"The Finals of the Legend Festival are going to start." Shu said, this made Shasa wonder, who were the finals.

"Who's battling." Shasa asked.

"It's going to be Valt and Lane."