The Semi-Finals

A new day has arrived and the remaining four bladers are flying down to the God Arena to finish off the tournament. It's onto the semi-finals with the four remaining bladers in their independent seats. Valt Aoi, Shasa Guten, Lane Valhalla and Shu Kurenai.

Shu and Valt were eating their meals to fill up their energy for the battle and Lane was surprisingly resting on the plane since the flight took some time while Shasa was talking with Saturn.

Both Saturn and Shasa seemed to floating in space in Shasa's conscious, planning some strategies.

"If we ever go up against Lane in this next battle, it's best if we use stamina mode against him, but since it's the case he has taken down Free, it might have to come down to a battle of shields since attack has a major dis-advantage." Shasa explained.

What about the other two? Saturn asked her partner

 "Spriggan is a duel spin with a mode changing chassis and an unburst-able wing. We have to avoid hitting those two wings as much as possible. There are many things Shu can come up with to counter us. But I think our best chance is to just defend against everything he comes at us with." Shasa explained her strategy against Shu.

And Valt? 

Shasa frowned, Valt was the major challenge, even though his bey is an attack type, no matter what mode you choose, Valt will find a way to counter it. Valt has defeated Shu but lost to Lane but even so, Valt has been close to winning. Valkyire has the six and three sword mode, not to mention rubber springs in the ring of the three major blades which will do major damage.

"I think defense mode will be the best option to go with. With every attack he comes at us with, we have to defend through it and our best option is to keep defending until we find the perfect chance to strike and it has to be strong enough to take down Valkyrie." Shasa said, she knows that even with that plan, it'll take way more than that to win against Valkyire, but it's the best chance she has of right now.

"We're here!"

Shasa then came back to reality when she heard Valts voice and looked out the window and the clouds faded away as Shasa saw the clear image of the God Arena. Shasa couldn't help but smile at the sight, so many memories were made here and the clear memory of Valt becoming the World Champion right here. Valt and Shu smiled as they remember the awesome battle they had here, it was their best battle and most favorite battle yet.

Soon, the plane has landed and the four bladers walked into the God Arena where the crowd of people have already taken their seats.

"ALRIGHT! Boys and girls! We've finally made it to the semi-finals of the Beyblade World League!" Hanami announced as he stood in the middle of the arena with the silhouettes of four people behind him, facing away from each other.

"Now! Let's introduce the participating bladers that will take part in the semi-finals!" Hanami said as a light shined on one blader.

"Here we have the dark flame and the runner-up of the Ultimate Tag Series and the Legend Festival Champion, Lane Valhalla!!!"

The crowd has cheered for the dark blader as he petted his hedgehog with no emotion on his face.

Another light has shined.

"Next up, we have the girl who has risen up to the rankings out of nowhere! We have our blue lightning spark, Shasa Guten!!!"

The crowd also began to cheer as Shasa raised up an arm to wave at the crowd with a smile on her face.

And another light has shined upon another blader.

"This next blader is the member of the Big Five and ranked as the number two legendary blader. Shu Kurenai!!!"