The First Round Part 1

The screen has shown all of the matches that were going to be held for the first round. Shasa was surprised to see who was her first opponent.

"Alrighty folks! Here are the matches for the first round!" Hanami announced. The matches are shown in order:

Shasa VS Ranjiro

Valt VS Wakiya

Rantaro VS Silas

Aiger VS Hikaru

Hyuga VS Shu

Shards VS Lui

Dante VS Lane VS Free

Dante, Lane and Free squinted their eyes a little bit, since there is odd amount of bladers, one there has to be a battle royal.

Shasa didn't expect to face Rantaro's younger brother at the start.

Valt and Wakiya smirked at each other.

"Ha! Beating him is gonna be like taking a walk in the park." Silas said with a snobby voice while Rantaro was mentally cursing at Silas.

"AWESOME! I'm gonna face off against Aiger!" Hikaru said with stars in his eyes. Aiger was the blader that Hikaru looked up to most.

"I'm gonna blow you away!" Aiger said.

"Alright! I'm gonna go all out!" Hyuga pumped his fist in the air.

Shu just had a smile on his face.

"Oh...how interesting. You'd better entertain me." Lui told Shards with his arms crossed.

"I could say the exact same thing." Shards said in a calm voice with her arms crossed.

"Okay, boys and girls...TIME TO START THE FIRST ROUND!" Hanami cheered with the crowds. The Legendary bladers went up to the seats, leaving Shasa and Ranjiro in the arena.

There was a sudden movement in the arena. Shasa was a bit confused until she saw a stadium rising up.

"Our battle stage will be at the Ultimate Storm Stadium!"

Shasa was surprised, a new speedstorm stadium. This look way different though. At the side was huge ramp attachment to gain speed and increase attack power but that's not the most important part. What caught Shasa's eye was the middle of the stadium. This is a storm plate. During battle, this thing spins on it's own and can create positive or negative results when a bey spins into it. Shasa was reminded when Raul became their new bey trainer and introduced this sort of stadium before.

"Woah, cool stadium. Never seen anything like it." Shasa said and this surprised all of the legends.

"Wait...she's never battled in this stadium before?" Rantaro asked, but Valt, who was sitting next to him, was smiling. Something made him think that Shasa was gonna use that to her advantage.

It's her first time? I've battled on this stadium plenty of times. Which means I have the advantage Ranjiro evilly smirked. He's got this match in the bag.

"And now, let's start the battle!" Hanami annoucned.

"This match will be up to three points! First battle!" The referee stuck his hand out into the stadium.

Doesn't matter what stadium it is! We won't lose! Shasa thought to herself as she locked in her bey.

"Ready? Set!"

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

"GO, SHOOT!" Both bladers pulled of lightning launches as both beys landed on the stadium heavily.