Shasa VS Shu Part 2

Shasa and Shu were still standing on opposite sides of the stadium and Shasa completely shocked.

He's good, I'm gonna have to come up with a plan to even get a single point from him Shasa thought.

Shu on the other hand was more surprised than Shasa was.

That light just now...that was Flare...when did she have Flare? Shu thought, he remembered his last student having Flare and it went on a rampage, but what about Shasa? How comes she has Flare?

Maybe the answer will lie in the next battle.

Shu decided to switch up his strategy and decided to go Left Spin with a solid chassis in defense mode.

He's going defense...so in that case... Shasa thought as she switched Saturn into attack mode. An then stared at Shu was a blue and white aura surrounding her.

Again, Shu was surprised but then he did the same with a red aura surrounding him.

Both bladers got into their launching positions.

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

"GO SHOOT!"

Both bladers did a sparking shoot and both beys landed heavily on the stadium.

"Spriggan! Take the center!" Shu told and Spriggan quickly held it's ground on the center.

Meanwhile, Saturn was racing around the stadium.

"Saturn, quick! Gain some speed!" Shasa called out and Saturn quickly jumped into one of the stadium mini rings to gain speed.

Shu squinted his eyes a little. What's she up to?

Saturn is gaining some more speed.

"That's it!" Shasa encouraged her bey.

And then Cosmic Saturn jumped out of the ring and flew towards Spriggan.

CLASH

Saturn collided with Spriggan from above

"That's it! Keep going!" Shasa said, not letting Spriggan to get the upper hand.

"It won't be that easy! Counter Break!" Shu called out his special move as Spriggan was able to free itself from Saturns attack.

"Wha-" Shasa was awfully surprised.

CLASH

BANG

Saturn flew into the air and then-

BURST

Shasa's eyes widened as she watched both parts of her bey hit the floor.

"Argh!" Shasa grumbled as she picked up her bey.

Shu watched as Shasa fixed her bey together. He decided to switch Spriggan back into right spin and with the free spinning chassis. He was going to attack.

Shasa glanced as Shu switched Spriggan into attack.

Shasa looked at Saturn.

What do I do? Defense, Attack nor Stamina would seem to work on this guy. What do I do? Shasa thought as she closed her eyes. She felt like screaming.

Well you're not giving up, right?

Shasa opened her eyes and found herself back into space. She was surprised at then but when she saw Saturn in front of her, she was even more surprised.