The Second Round Part 1

Right now, Shasa was high in the sky in a private airplane, those onboard are Shasa, Shards, Valt, Rantaro, Shu, Lane, Free and Aiger. The bladers who are participating in the second round. Lane was cleaning his beyblade while Valt and Shu were sitting next to each on the plane, talking and Rantaro was arguing with Free who looked asleep, Aiger was on the phone, talking with Ranjiro and Shasa and Shards were sitting next to each other on the plane.

The bladers got full-good meals to prepare them for the battles that are coming up, Shasa was holding Shards's new bey.

"Woah...it looks way cooler up-close." Shasa admired and gave her friend her beyblade back.

"Thanks, I hope we get to face each other soon, I just wanna see who's better between the two of us." Shards said with a smirk and Shasa smirked back.

"Sorry, but if we ever face off, I'm gonna win." Shasa said and before Shards can respond, Rantaro inturrupted.

"Oh look! We're here!"

Everybody looked out of the window to see the GT Arena coming into sight of the plane and everyone had a smile on their face, even Lane.

"Haven't battled here in quite some time." Valt said 

Soon the plane has landed and everyone walked out of the airport, the second round is going to begin soon, so all of the bladers quickly went into the hotel rooms which the WBBA rented for them and rested for a few minutes until they finally went all together to the arena.

"ALRIGHT BOYS AND GIRLS! Welcome to the second round of the Beyblade League! We're now getting into the middle way of the tournament and the competing bladers left are...Valt Aoi, Shasa Guten, Aiger Akabane, Shu Kurenai, Shards Shirosago, Rantaro Kiyama, Free De La Hoya and Lean Valhalla!" Hanami announced which got the crowd to cheer loudly.

"And now, it's time to reveal the upcoming matches!" Hanami announced and everyone looked up at the screens to see the photos of the remaining bladers left in the league, spinning around. Shasa gulped a little bit as she heard the crowd saying "ooooh", interested to see who will face who. Shasa was a bit nervous to see who she was going up against. After a couple more seconds, the screen has shown the matchups.

Shu VS Rantaro

Shasa VS Shards

Aiger VS Lane

Valt VS Free

Shasa's eyes widened. She was facing Shards in the second match, Shasa looked at Shards who smirked at her.

Shu looked back at Rantaro who was grinning at him and Shu smiled back.

Aiger frowned a little bit at his opponent but smiled nonetheless and Lane smiled with his eyes closed.

Valt grinned at Free and Free looked back at Valt with a cool smile

"Oh wow! Looks like we've got some interesting matchups! But without a further-a-do, let the battles begin!!!" Hanami said and the entire crowd cheered loudly this time.

Soon, two side platforms were rising.

"In the red corner, here we have the number fifteen, legendary blader, the man of men! Rantaro Kiyama!" Hanami announced and Rantaro was shown, showing off his fan and grinning.

"And in the blue corner! He is apart of the supreme five back in Japan. He's our second legendary blader. The crimson flame! Shu Kurenai!" Shu Kurenai was then shown with a smile on his face.