Valt and Shasa VS Rantaro and Shards

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

"GO, SHOOT!!!" All four bladers launching in a sparking shoot. Rantaro was more surprised by Shasa's launching style. She launched exactly like his best friend. All four beys landed heavily in the stadium.

"Now! Take the center!" Rantaro called and Glide Ragnaruk dominated the center, spinning at fast and high stamina.

"Rush Shoot!" Valt called and Brave Valkyrie quickly rushed towards the center.

"Not so fast! Sadryn!" Shards yelled out and Sadryn rushed towards Valkyrie.

"Not happening!" Shasa yelled out and Saturn quickly collided with Sadryn, knocking Sadryn away before it could hit Valkyrie.

"What!?" Shards was shocked.

CLASH

CLASH

CLASH

CLASH

Valkyrie was sending furious attacks towards Ragnaruk,

"Nice!" Valt directed towards Shasa who nodded back with a smile.

Valkyrie was rushing in again for an attack but Sadryn quickly collided with Valkyrie, knocking it back.

"Take that!" Shards said and Valt just smiled and watched Valkyrie hit the stadium wall, but because of the rubber on the ring, it was able to compress one of its sword and launched itself back.

Shards gasped, not expecting for Valkyrie to jump back in like that.

CLASH

Valkyrie sent Sadryn into the air.

"No!" Shards yelled.

"Glide Tornado!" Rantaro called his special move and flames surrounded Ragnaruk and a wings of fire surrounded the air like a tornado and Sadyrn was sucked in and landed back safely into the stadium.

"Thanks!" Shards said and Rantaro smiled and Valt just gritted his teeth a little bit in frustration.

"Shasa, now!" Valt said.

"Right!"

Saturn quickly rushed towards Sadryn and spun behind it and rushed down.

"Cosmic Whip!" Shasa called out a special move and collided with Sadryn, and it sent Sadryn into a collision with Ragnaruk.

"Let's go!" Both Valt and Shasa yelled. Saturn rushed towards Saturn and Valkyrie rushed towards Ragnaruk on the other side.

"Brave Sword!"

"Cosmic Impact!"

CLASH

An explosion covered the stadium, everyone was holding their ground.

CLASH

Ragnaruk and Sadryn were both knocked out of the stadium with Valkyrie and Saturn spinning slowly and stopping.

"Brave Valkyrie and Cosmic Saturn with a ring out finish! Valt and Shasa win!" Tomoka called the match!

"Alright!" Both Valt and Shasa cheered and high fived and locked hands. Rantaro rubbed his head and Shards crossed her arms with her eyes closed.

"You did great out there!" Valt compliment with a grin and Shasa lightly blushed at that and thanked him. But then, both of them stared into each others eyes. Neither of them knew they were both caught, staring into them, not blinking once.