Broken Bonds

Shasa stood speechless. She couldn't move her entire body as it was in shock, anger and sadness.

Cosmic Saturn was shattered all over the stadium.

Lane's flare started to die down and soon disappeared. 

"Now what do you think about battles? Are they still fun?" Lane asked, like he was trying to prove a point.

Shasa didn't respond other than slowly lifting her head up to look at him.

"Winning is everything."

Shasa watched Lane put his coat back on and walk out of the abandoned factory, leaving Shasa all alone.

Outside

Valt was walking along the sidewalk of the beach. Thinking about his next battle in the tag-team tournament.

"If we're gonna beat Shu and Lane, we're gonna need some sort of strategy." Valt said to himself. His next match was against Shu and Lane, and Valt and Rantaro need a plan in order to beat them.

Valt then stopped and looked to his right. He saw the abandoned factory there. Valt lightly frowned at the building. He remembered when Shu and Lane faced off right then and there.

Of course, Shu won, but that only made it worse as Lane got even angrier and his flare began to grow.

And once Valt found out Shu teamed up with Lane for the Legendary Team Battle, Valt was surprised, but soon realized why he did it.

He then remembered his match with Lane, Valt slightly cringed at his loss. He looked at the ground, thinking that he might've done better and even won the match.

But then, his thoughts were interrupted when he heard the distance of foot steps. 

Valt looked up and his eyes widened in surprise and confusion.

He saw Shasa walking away from the run-down factory. Valt was confused and in shock. Why was Shasa in there?

When Shasa was in a close distance, he noticed she was looking down, so he decided to call out to her:

"Shasa?"

Valt was taken aback, when Shasa lifted her head and saw that Shasa's eyes were a bit teary and the upset and broken expression on her face.

"Valt?" She said quietly, also quite surprised to see him there.

"Shasa? What's wrong?" Valt asked in concern. He could easily tell if his friends were upset or down in the dumps.

Shasa didn't say anything until she reached her hand into her pocket, pulled it out with a fist and opened it.

Valts eyes widened as he stared into the pieces of Shasa's destroyed Saturn. 

Valt then began to connect the dots together...the fact that Shasa walked out of Lanes place meant that she battled him.

"He...he endured my attacks like they were nothing." Shasas voice sounded like she had no emotion, she lost more than just a match.

"Shasa." Valt muttered. He saw her shaking a little bit and decided to act.

Shasa felt cold, she even began to shiver. She wanted to let her emotions out but she held them in...that was until she felt herself being wrapped around in two arms.

Shasa opened her eyes and saw that Valt embraced her in a hug. Shasa couldn't help but shed a few tears and hug back. Shasa was able to smile lightly due to the warmth that was brought to her.

Shasa felt the warmth and comfort she needed. Valt felt her hug him a little bit tightly, but it didn't matter. Both bladers didn't want this moment to end, they kept hugging each other for what felt like forever.

Sadly, the two broke apart.

"Alright! Let's get to work!" Valt suddenly said and Shasa looked at him in confusion.

"Even when your bey gets broken, you can always get right back up again." Valt grinned and Shasa didn't say anything but look down at her broken Saturn.

"That's what beyblade is all about!"

She heard Valt say, suddenly, her hand was wrapped by Valts and Valt pulled her along with him.

"Wait! What!?" Shasa was caught off guard.

"C'mon! We're gonna get you back up on your feet!" Valt said and ran along with her. Shasa didn't say anything but she did begin to blush a little bit because of Valt's hand holding hers.

Sparking Arena

Shasa looked around the room Valt took her too.

"Alright! You can use whatever you need in this room!" Valt said. There were tables with tools, machines, and other mechanical stuff people would need to make a bey.

Shasa was a bit taken aback by the equipment.

"Shasa?"

Shasa snapped out of her thoughts to see Valt smiling at her.

"Just remember, everything you need is always there for you...all you have to do is reach out for it."

Shasa didn't say anything but was suddenly encouraged by Valt's words. She looked at her broken bey and gripped it.

Shasa walked up and placed her beyblade on the table and began to think.

"So?" Valt asked, wondering what Shasa is thinking.

"Lucifer was able to pin me down with it's attacks and knock me around. If my beyblade can transform during battle, then I'll able to make some counters." Shasa explained

"You're talking about a bey transforming during battle?" Valt asked.

"Yeah" Shasa responded. Valt just grinned.

"So, it's time you use the limit break system." Valt said and Shasa looked at him in confusion.

"It's something the Asahi brothers came up. During battle, a bey can switch or change itself during battle to get out of certain situations." Valt explained.

"Alright! Then that's cool with me. Can I get prints of their beys and also your Cho Z Valkyrie?" Shasa asked, taking Valt off guard. Why would she want old prints of his Cho Z Valkyrie? But atlas, Valt didn't protest and happily pulled the prints on the computer.

Shasa studied the prints and saw the three beyblades. Helios Volcano, Hyperion Burn, Lucifer The End and Cho Z Valkyrie.

"So, what're you thinking?" Valt asked. Shasa thought for a moment before an Idea popped in her mind.

"I got it! My next sparking bey will have something similar to the Cho Z Wings." Shasa said, Valt didn't really get what she meant by that and shrugged it off with a smile.

"Well then, let's get to work!"

Shasa smiled and nodded.

Now, both bladers are working on the new Saturn.