Power Of A Sparking Bey

Right after she created Cosmic Saturn, Shasa quickly ran over to the training gym of BC Sol. She was excited to see what her new bey can do.

She quickly pushed open the doors and she quickly saw BC Sol members training, battling and calling out their beys. She heard clashing and the sound of excitement.

She looked around and was able to spot Honey,Kit,Rickson and Cuza. They also spotted Shasa, they quickly ran over to her.

"Hey Shasa, what did Kris wanna talk about?" Cuza asked. Shasa smiled, and her friends were confused by her expression.

"Well, Kris told me that Beyblade is evolving to a new age and she asked Raul to help me create my new bey!" She said in excitement.

"Really? Wow that's amazing!" Rickson said, amazed by what she said. Shasa nodded.

"Yup, and this is my new bey, Cosmic Saturn! It's a Sparking Bey!" She announced as she held up Saturn to show her friends. They were all amazed, and this caught the attention of some other bladers too.

"Woah! Look, it's a REAL Sparking Bey!" Honey exclaimed, admiring her older sisters new bey.

Kit quickly snatched they bey out of her hand.

"Woah! This is SO Cool! How did you make this? Why didn't I get one? Can we battle?" Kit asked so many questions, he was so hyped up about her new bey.

Shasa gave a nervous smile, and Kit noticed and carefully handed her bey back.

"Sorry, guess I got carried away." Kit said in embarrassment, while scratching the back of his head.

"It's okay!" Shasa said, forgiving Kit. Then, she pulled something else out, which was her purple sparking launcher.

"Raul gave me this new launcher too." She showed, her friends noticed that this launcher was different.

"What's the difference?" Cuza asked while looking at her launcher.

"No idea actually, but I wanna test this out!" Shasa said, with confidence in her eyes.

"Cool then! Let's have a battle then!" Kit said while he held out his bey, Air Knight.

"Okay, let's do this!" Shasa said as she held out Cosmic Saturn.

Now, both Kit and Shasa were standing on opposite sides of a bey stadium, with the entire BC Sol members watching. 

Shasa was thinking of a strategy to win her battle, she knew Kit was a strong opponent, heck, he beat Aiger once.

'Air Knight is a stamina type bey, so in this case, I'll go with attack mode.' Shasa thought, she then took her bey apart. And started to shift her 2B Chassis.

The 2B Chassis resembles a lot like the Convert Disk that was on Union Achilles, it's weight can be shifted, she decided to line the weight up together so it can have more impact.

Next was the Infinity Driver. The infinity driver is a special balance type driver. It actually has four modes instead of three. Attack,Defense,Stamina and tall Balance. To change modes, she needed to lift the bottom of the driver and twist it to and drop it to go lower or higher. Kind of like the extend driver, but it has four modes and it's shape was a bit more different. Resembles more like the Dimension driver. 

Shasa switched it to attack mode and placed her bey back together.

Cuza was watching this, deep in thought.

'The fusion of the disk and driver don't matter, but she sure has a lot of modes, she can change up her strategy a lot...but my stamina will counter it!' Kit said, deep in thought.

"First Battle!" Cuza announced. 

Both bladers swung their arms around holding their beys, like a winder upper. Then, they both placed their beys on their launcher.

But all of a sudden...

Shasa felt a presence behind her, not the presence of the members of her team, but something else, it was a warm presence, a pleasant presence.

Then, Shasa decided on how she was gonna launch.

"Ready? Set!"

Quickly, Shasa held out her launcher.

"3!"

Then, she started to spin her body to the left. Like a tornado.

"2!"

After a couple spins, she stomped her foot down.

"1!"

She then bent down and her the little plastic like glass on her launcher started to glow purple.

"GO!"

She then pulled the thread as hard she could.

"SHOOT!"

As soon she pulled the thread of her launcher, six powerful, purple lightning bolts shot out of her launcher. Everyone quickly took steps back, surprised by what Shasa's launcher did. Even Shasa was surprised, she didn't drop the launcher, she was too surprised to even let it go. After a few seconds, the sparks disappeared.

Kit launched like Valt's old Turbo launching style. He was surprised to see the sparks and mostly on how Shasa launched.

'She launches like Valt?' 

Shasa quickly looked at the stadium and a sudden boom came from the stadium, she saw to see that it was her Saturn to cause that loud explosion, she noted how when her bey landed, swirls circled around her bey, glowing purple. 

'How heavy is-' Shasa thought, but before she can even finish her thoughts, she was in another surprise, her bey was circling around the stadium, it was super fast!

"woah" Shasa muttered, surprised by her beys actions.

Air Knight was is in the center of the stadium, defending his position.

'It's so fast...so this is a sparking bey?' Kit thought to himself, thinking on how he should deal with this, he battled many battles before, but this one was WAY different.

Then, Shasa decided to act first and called out Saturn.

"GO! Cosmic Launch!" She shouted, and after a second, her bey acted.

Cosmic Saturn stopped in it's tracks for a second, still spinning, and headed straight to where Air Knight was. Kit decided to try and counter her attacks.

"Air Launch!" Kit shouted out, but before Air Knight could act, Cosmic Saturn collided with Air Knight, and it only took one single attack to send Air Knight out of the stadium and bursting it in the air.

Kit's mouth dropped open, surprised, this battle ended in less than ten seconds. 

Air Knights parts fell out of the stadium and onto the floor.

Shasa looked at her bey, which was still spinning in the stadium. Surprised by what just happened. She bent down and picked her bey up.

Cuza who was staring in shock was brought back to reality and announced.

"Cosmic Saturn with a burst finish! Shasa wins!" Cuza announced. Then, they heard an old man laughing. Shasa turned around to see Raul and Kris there.

"It seems that you pulled off a Sparking Shoot!" Raul said

"Sparking Shoot?" Shasa repeated in confusion, Raul nodded in response.

"That's right! When a blader has achieved a complete synchronization with their Sparking Bey, the Sparking Launcher will illuminate and sparkle, granting they bey a temporary increase in speed and power! If you want to activate this special power, you must put your bey at optimum efficiency, which powers the mechanism to release the sparks off your launcher!" Raul explained the purpose of a sparking shoot.

Shasa looked at Cosmic Saturn, surprised at herself, pulling of a sparking launch which holds so much power.

Then Kris decided to spoke up.

"Shasa...it's time to start your journey." Kris said and Shasa nodded and held her fist out to Kris.

"I'm going to Japan!"