Part 27

"Was that really necessary Dad?" Y/n turned to Jungkook clearly annoyed at his behavior.

"Well yeah I thought it was very necessary"

"You scared Hoseok so bad dad that he started crying," Y/n glared at her father while walking to their living room.

"Not my problem he's a big baby," Y/n just rolled her eyes.

"Dad why didn't you ever get married or tried dating again?" Jungkooks body stiffened at the sudden question making him rub the back of his neck.

"Well...I never really got married cause you're all that I need, but I did try dating once when you were just very little so you wouldn't have remembered her." Jungkook took a seat on the sofa beside Y/n making her ask yet another question.

"Who was she?" Y/n asked

"Her name was Chaeyoung we met when I use to work for uncle jinnie. She would come in every morning for the same drink and would ask for only me to make it," Jungkook sighed, "Chaeyoung actually asked me out but when I tried explaining how I had a daughter but she said everything was okay and that she would love you but when I let her watch you one time while I went out to get something I came back and she was..." Jungkook took in a deep breath, "she was trying to hurt you. Luckily I came back and stopped her at the right time and I kicked her and never spoken to her again. After that I never bothered to try and date anyone."

Jungkook finished his story and Y/n looked up at him with sad eyes wrapping her arms around his figure.

"I'm sorry dad..."

"Why are you sorry princess?" Jungkook looked at Y/n confused.

"Because of me you never been happy with anyone..." a tear rolled down her cheeks.

"Oh princess," Jungkook hugged Y/n tighter leaving a kiss on the top of her head, "I am happy with someone and that person is you. You're all I need and I wouldn't trade it for the world. You're my euphoria baby."

"What about when I move out? Who's gonna take care of you?" Y/n looked up at Jungkook with her doe eyes.

"Who said that you're allowed to move out? You're stuck with me for the rest of your life."

"Daaaaaad" Y/n whined.

Jungkook laughed, "Well I could get uncle jin and joon to take care of me but they're both old and crazy so we'll see how that goes"

Y/n laughed at jungkooks statement, "whatever you say dad it's not like you're also old and crazy"

"Hey you take that back young lady!" Jungkook suddenly stood up putting his hands on his hips.

"I'm sorry dad you're young and crazy" Y/n giggled

"Now that sounds better. Let's order your favorite take out now"

I'm not dead I promise