Part 26

Now Jungkook and Hoseok were sat across from each other sweat visible on Hoseoks face as the older gentleman interrogated the poor boy like he committed a crime.

"So Hoseok. Jung Hoseok as I should say, have long have you like my daughter Jeon Y/n" Jungkook asked with a very intimidating glare on his face.

"I-I've liked h-her f-for a very l-long t-time sir,"

Jungkook leaned back into the chair poking the inside of his cheek with his tongue and crossing his arms, "hm. I see. If you were to get married someday would you come to me to ask for her hand or just do it yourself?"

"Dad don't you think this is-"

"Shh Y/n I'm having a talk with your 'boyfriend' here"

Hoseok gulped before answering, "Well sir I would ask for your permission for-"

"Well that's funny cause I don't remember you asking me permission to date my daughter" Jungkook cut Hoseok off making the poor boy sweat even more.

Suddenly Jungkook held out his hand waiting for Hoseok to take it. Going to shake his hand Jungkook leaned close to Hoseoks ear whispering, "You break my daughters heart I will break you."

"OKAY THAT'S ENOUGH DAD HOSEOK AND I WILL GO STUDY IN MY ROOM," Y/n interrupted pushing them apart.

Going into her room Hoseok rocked back and forth in Y/n's arms silently crying, "Your Dad is the most intimidating person I've ever met."

"I mean he's not THAT scary once you get to know him," Hoseok nodded before looking up at the door letting out a girl scream seeing Jungkook standing in front of the door staring at the two.

Y/n let go of Hoseok and slammed the door in Jungkook's face before returning back to her traumatized boyfriend.

"I don't think I'll ever leave this apartment alive," Hoseok said in fear.

"Don't worry baby as long as I'm here I promise he won't hurt you," Y/n reassured.

After a few hours of hanging out and studying Y/n opened the door to her room for Hoseok to go home when suddenly he let out another girly scream seeing Jungkook still standing there with the same glare on his face.

"Dad what is your problem?" Y/n said frustrated.

"Him." Jungkook casually answered pointing at Hoseok.

Y/n just rolled her eyes and walked Hoseok to the front door.

"Are you gonna come over on my birthday?" Y/n asked holding his hand making Hoseok let out a bright smile.

"I-"

Before he could even answer Jungkook interrupted, "No he is not it's a Dad and daughter day."

Y/n just looked at him with sorry eyes letting Hoseok know that it was okay.

"I'll see you tomorrow baby," Hoseok said to Y/n while walking out the door.

"MY DAUGHTER IS NOT YOUR BABY"