Part 2

Months passed and Jungkook was struggling to even support himself by taking on two part time jobs and eventually dropping out of school because of failing grades.

It's also been several months since he's heard from the girl he got pregnant wondering what she even did or will do with the baby. As Jungkook was getting a quick nap in before going to his second job he heard a knock on the door scaring him awake.

"Who is it?" Jungkook yelled before slowly getting up.

"It's me..." he heard her voice. He hasn't heard it months, and he wasn't going lie that he didn't miss her voice, but part of him hated the sound of it.

Slowly he opened the door seeing that the once invisible stomach was now very huge.

"You kept it...?" Jungkook muttered breaking the long awkward silence.

"Yeah I did..." she hesitantly replied back. "Listen Jungkook.." before even finishing her sentence Jungkook cut her off.

"If you're just here to make amends I don't wanna hear it Jieun, just say what you have to say and leave" Jungkook sternly said no breaking eye contact with Jieun.

"I...I just wanted to say that I thought this through and was hoping that you can be there for the birth...I understand if you say 'no' I'll leave." Jungkook was definitely shocked at what just came out of her mouth.

As Jungkook stared at her for what she felt like was forever she saw a spark of happiness in his eyes that once showed emptiness and despair.

"Of course I want to be there...this is my first child I want to be there..." Jieun slowly smiled at his response before saying a small 'okay' and turning to leave.

"Wait Jieun" Jungkook shouted taking Jieun off gaurd.

"Y-yeah?" She was hoping he would drop it and just close the door like she initially thought he would do as soon and he saw her.

"Did you find out the gender? Like is it a boy or a girl?" She chuckled at how much of a child Jungkook himself looked like asking this question.

"You'll have to find out" was her last words leaving a Jungshook behind.

(Another TIME SKIP because idk what else to write)

"Jungkook I'm scared" a panting Jieun nervously said while waiting in the bead for the doctor to come back.

To be honest Jungkook probably looked more nervous and scared than Jieun right now with his leg constantly shaking and constant spacing out.

"Alright looks like we're waiting for the little one to arrive" the doctor walked in waking Jungkook up from his daze.

"Okay take a deep breath and push" the doctor instructed and Jieun following every word he would say and little words of encouragement here and there giving her more strength.

"I see a head" a nurse suddenly chimed in and Jungkook still letting Jieun squeeze his hand as she pushed could feel a little tear fall down his face.

After hours and hours of pushing the words that both were waiting to hear from the doctor were said.

"She's here"

Jungkook's eyes widen bigger than the ocean and looked at the doctor with a surprised expression.

"D-did you say she...?" He slowly stuttered out.

"Yep that's right a healthy baby girl" the doctor said with a bright and proud smile on his face.

Jungkook didn't say anything back with a million thoughts running through his mind.

A girl...

My princess...

My own baby girl...

She's gorgeous.

"Are you ready to sign the adoption papers?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AUTHOR M: THANK YOU FOR READING AGAIN AND I HOPE YOU CONTINUE TO SUPPORT THE SERIES EKEKSKSKSMS