Part 25

I promise I'm trying to update as much as I can it's just school really kicks my butt sometimes anygays on with the story...

"Oh my god thank you so much Ms. Kand I promise I'll make it up to you," Jungkook stood up from his chair giving a deep bow to the other woman.

"Oh no Jungkook it's no problem I just remember how upset you were last year missing her birthday so I thought I would cover for you this time," Ms. Kang gave Jungkook a sincere smile making a slight pink blush creep up onto his cheeks, "I'll get going then have a great day"

Jungkook sat back down into his chair staring back the photo of his little girl happily knowing he can be there for her this time.

It was finally the end of the work day and Jungkook rushed home to see his little girl. Finally making it up the steps he opened the door to see Y/n and a boy sitting at the dining room table, stopping dead in his tracks Jungkook pointed at the boy.

"What is he doing here?" Jungkook took steps towards him leaning down to look him in the eyes.

"Dad Hoseok is here to study," Y/n put a hand on Jungkook's shoulder to calm down.

Jungkook didn't budge but leaned closer still glaring at the boy, "You two are dating aren't you?"