Part 6

*3 years later*

"Y/n-ah what did I say about taking uncle Jinnie and Joonies glasses?" The man said crouching down to the smallest ones height.

"That they're too old and have bad eye sight?" Her father chuckled at the statement and heard a small gasp from behind him.

"Jeon Jungkook what lies are you telling her? I'm still young and handsome," the oldest of the three said doing a dramatic hair flip, "I was just telling her the truth hyung" Jungkook stated as he picked up the little girl carrying her to the dining table and sitting her down in a seat.

"Uncle Jinnie did you bring nug?" Y/n looked up to the oldest with pleading doe eyes.

"Of course I did how could I say no to that face" Jin rubbed the top of her head messing her hair up a little bit earning a little giggle from her lips handing her the stuffed bunny that she named nug, "I'm gonna go help you Dad make lunch okay?" Walking into the kitchen Jin saw a stressed Jungkook standing in the corner on the phone.

"If you wanted to be in her life in the first place then you shouldn't have-"

"No Jieun I understand but just listen to me for one minute okay"

"She's happy with me and her two uncles watching and taking care of her so she doesn't need you walking into her life after not being there for three years"

"Whatever but if I see you near her I will not hesitate to-"

With a frustrated groan leaving his mouth he slammed the phone down on the counter mumbling a bunch of incoherent words.

"Is she trying to get in contact again" the oldest mentioned walking up to the vegetables before cutting them.

Another sigh left Jungkook's mouth before turning to look at the oldest, "She really thinks after two years she could just walk back into our lives? I think not." Jungkook turned around turning the stove off. By

"Maybe you should let her see y/n just once but don't mention that she is her actual mother" Jungkook whipped his head around looking at his hyung like he was some crazy person.

"No not happening" suddenly a bunch of loud giggles and screams erupted in the apartment "Namjoon hyung must be here" Jungkook walked out of the kitchen before they could continue the previous conversation.

"Uncle Joonie s-stop it" the little girl laughed harder as the man tickled her more.

"Tell me who your favorite uncle is then" namjoon said having a bright smile displayed on this face "It's you uncle joonie" after the little one admitted it Namjoon immediately stopped seeing her run up to her father into his arms leaving a kiss on his cheek.

"I thought you told me uncle Jinnie was your favorite y/n-ah" Jin stated walking in with a little pout on his face.

"Your both my favorite" the little girl mentioned brightly reaching her arms out for Jin and her father not wanting to let go.

"Daddyyyyy let me goooooo" the little girl whined trying to get out of her fathers giant arms.

"Yeah Jungkook share" Jin lifted her up into his arms allowing her to escape her fathers arms.

"Come on hyung I wanna hold her a little bit longer before she starts tomorrow" Jungkook pouted reminding everyone how tomorrow is the day that y/n starts kindergarten.

"Do I have to go Daddy?" Y/n asked leaning her head on Jins wide shoulders sharing the same pout as her father.

"I wish you didn't have to either sweetheart but you have to" Jungkook responded by leaving a small kiss on her forehead.

"Man it's crazy at how much she looks like you" Namjoon suddenly spoke out making everyone laugh, "she's just too cute."

TIME SKIP

It's was now evening time Jin and Namjoon left leaving Jungkook and y/n home by themselves now.

After washing the dishes Jungkook plopped down on the couch watching Y/n play with all her toys on the floor and a smile displayed on his face as he kept wondering how lucky he got to be blessed with such a miracle in his life.

"Okay y/n it's bath time" Jungkook suddenly mentioned leaving the little one to groan and flop down on the floor refusing to get up, "you don't want the other kids to smell how stinky you are do you?"

Y/n always hated bath time especially after the one time that Jungkook accidentally got soap in her eyes while not paying attention.

"I'm up I'm up" y/n said after dramatically getting off the floor.

8:30

Y/n let out a small little yawn while Jungkook held her in his arms singing her to sleep which seemed to always help ever since she was a little baby.

Finally after a few minutes y/n was out like a light Jungkook tucked her in leaving a kiss on her cheek and slowly leaving the room turning off the light.

"Goodnight princess"