Chapter 8: Something Special

Start from the beginning

I take it and put it in Moons box awell. We just need to finish school and thats it.
"Todays school is only until Lunch. That guy will get in the main hall during lunch." "Thats nice." I simply reply and we walk in different directions off to class.

~tem skip to the lunch time~

"Y/N!" Moon walks up to me and seems excited. "You were never here during Valentines, so we need to see the love fortune teller guy!" "Cupid?" I ask him and he looks confused at me, before we both break into laughter. "N-no, not really, haha..." We both have tears in our eyes. I wipe them away, so does Moon. "He's actually a demon, I think." "But wouldn't that be dangerous?" I ask him, but I remember Dean immediately after and say "Nevermind." Moon laughs again and we walk to the main hall of the school. Many students are here already. So we just queue (stay in da line with em?) up with them. After an hour or so its finally our turn. Imma kill Moon for making me stay in that line for so long. When I see that guy, I regret never going to school on Valentines. That guy is adorable!

(Can anyone give him a name? ->)

He's so cute! I'm not sure what to say. Its Moons turn! That little guy takes his hand and uses pink magic. Then he starts talking, his voice is adorable aswell! "You will find that person, you most desire. There will be conplicated things, throughout your love life. But fear not, that person will never leave you." Interesting. Im happy he finds his love. Im up next. He takes my handand puts his other one on top. "I can see bad things happen... Three persons are fighting for you, some things already happened. More can come in the future. Be prepared, one of them wont let the others take you. That will take out those persons, completely. The one you shall desire the most, will not leave your side." I didnt think that. Its interesting indeed. I hope I find my one and only soon. He probably means my soulmate, that won't leave my side.

Before we go to a quiet place to read the cards, we check both our lockers again, if something new came. Theres no new note in my locker, Moon get again cards flying in his face again. We put them in the box after I took out my card. At the bottom of Moons locker is also a card, thats rose shaped. (Anime ideas UwU)

We go sit at a tree, where its quiet. Moons cards are all very similar and sooo original. Moon asked me to open my card, before he opens his last. Maybe its from him? Why would he put another card in his locker aswell then?

I open the card:
"Dear Y/N,
I watched you since you came to this school,
My mind has been all about you,
Everyone thinks you're a tool,
I shall never think that way,
You make me laugh and smile,
and make my day.
Nobody's going to hurt you anymore,
Im gonna hurt them before.

I love you so much, my angel.

Secret admirer~"

That isn't the only thing in the card, there is a little butterly hair pin. It's cute and I put it on. Moon looks at the card and flinches. What does he have? Then I realise, that Dean is heading our way. He has also a card in his hand. I think there's a sun symbol on it. So it's not the card that made him flinch. Dean stands now right infront of me. I get up and he gives me a card and a little box.. "I hope you don't mind me... I've been on it for a long time already, haha..." I take the card and he walks away. Moon sighs. "Can you open his card?" Moon asks me and I nod. He also made a poem.