Chapter 13

~October 8th~ ~Monday~
~Nicki POV~
I wake up to my alarm going off and it was playing Anaconda. And I looked down beside me and I saw Jacobi sleeping peacefully so,I kissed his nose and he woke up and saw me then smiled.
Nicki:Hey baby boy. Time to get up.
I then picked him up and put him on my chest.
Nicki:Mommy has to go to school. You'll be with Auntie Kelly.
I then got up and put Jacobi in Safaree's room on his chest and then exited out his room and went to my room to take a shower.
~1 Hour Later~
I then get out the shower then,brush my teeth,then let my hair fall then I put on a T-Shirty that says Love Pink,some skinny jeans,and some vans,then put on my jacket that says Samuels 82 on the back then I get my bookbag then get my phone,charger,and headphones then exit my room and going downstairs and I see Jacobi on his blanket on the couch and Safaree outside feeding the dogs then I check my phone and it says 6:45 a.m. And it's time to go. So I text Safaree.
Wife 💘:Time to go.
Husband:💖:Alright.
Then Safaree comes in and locks the backyard door then,Kelly comes downstairs.
Nicki:Hey Ke-Ke. Do you mind watching Jacobi?
Kelly:Not at all. You've done a lot for me.
Nicki:Alright. Our numbers are on the fridge. Bye baby.
Then me and Safaree walk out the house and get in his Range Rover then he pulls out my driveway.
Nicki:I wanna cut my hair.
Safaree:Why
Nicki:I don't know. It looks dull.
Safaree:Dye it.
Nicki:That's a good idea. What are we gonna do for Drake's birthday?
Safaree:We'll think of something.
Nicki:Tomorrow we gotta clean up.
Safaree:Because?
Nicki:My parents are coming on the 11th and it needs to be clean.
Safaree:Fine. We'll clean. We're here.
Then me and Safaree get out the car and go over to the group and I see Lauren and Drake being lovey-dovey.
Nicki:Anybody want to tell me what's going on?
L/D:We're together.
Nicki:I'm so happy for you. Now Drake can get out my house more.
Drake:Your house is nice.
Nicki:I know it is. Anybody heard from Dwayne?
Lauren:Nope. I'm sorry Nic.
Nicki:It's alright. I just miss him.
Candi:Hey. No tears today.
Chyna:I hate seeing you cry.
Then the boys come over to the table.
Trey:What's up?
Nicki:The sky.
Trey:Very funny.
Nicki:I'm just kidding. Nothing much.
James:You good?
Nicki:Yea.
Then the bell rings.
Nicki:Let's go girls.
Then us and the girls get up and go into the school and all our lockers are side-by-side.
Candi:It'll be okay Nic.
Nicki:It's been 3 year Can. I can't deal with this.
Chyna:I know.
Then I just bust out crying and Lauren comes over to comfort me and I cry into her chest then I pull myself together.
Lauren:You alright Nika?
Nicki:I'm fine.
~Safaree POV~ ~1st Period~
I feel bad that she's doesn't get to see her brother,but I think I can rearrange that.
Safaree:Mrs.Williams can I go to the bathroom?
Teacher:Yes Mr.Samuels.
I then walk out the classroom and head to the bathroom so I could call Dwayne I then called him and it rung and he answered on the 3rd ring.
Dwayne:Hello?
Safaree:Hey Dwayne.
Dwayne:Who's this?
Safaree:I'm your sisters boyfriend.
Dwayne:How's Onika?
Safaree:She's great. Earlier she was sad that she didn't get to see you.
Dwayne:All that stuff was my fault.
Safaree:Don't say that. I was wondering if you could come to NY on the 11th.
Dwayne:Sure. How will I get up there?
Safaree:I'll send you a plane ticket.
Dwayne:Aight. Thank you. I appreciate Safaree.
Safaree:Your welcome Wayne.
Dwayne:Stay in contact.
Safaree:I will. I gotta go. I'll talk to you later.
Wayne:Aight bye.
~End Of Phone Convo~
I then walked out the bathroom and back to class then I opened the door and sat back in my seat.
~Nicki POV~ ~1st Period~
I hope this teacher is not expecting me to listen to her today. I'm stressed with too much on my shoulders.
Teacher:Mrs.Maraj?
Nicki:Yes.
Teacher:Are you listening?
Nicki:Yes.
Then I feel sick so I then run out the room to the bathroom and throw up and I feel people holding my hair up then once I was done I turned around.
Lauren:Nic are you okay?
Nicki:I want to go home.
Lauren:Chyna take Onika home and make sure she's okay.
Chyna:Alright. Come on baby girl lets get you home.
The girls then lift me up and Candi comes back with all my stuff and then Chyna helps me out the school and into her car then she drives to my house.
Chyna:You alright?
Nicki:Not really.
Chyna:Want me to stay?
Nicki:Please.
Chyna:Alright. We're here.
I then wait for Chyna to come to my side so she can help me walk to the door and get my stuff and once we were in the house my vision was getting blurry and I could see was darkness.
___________________________________
Cliffhanger. Lol. Here you guys go.
-Gabby Out