Chapter 61

~Same Day~3:49 p.m.~

~Nicki POV~

So, everybody is downstairs and I'm upstairs trying to take a nap,but I can't because those people downstairs won't shut the hell up. Jacobi is sleeping in his crib peacefully so, I put my hair in a ponytail and I open my door and I jog downstairs and I heard them quiet down. I should've changed cause I have on a Nike Sports Bra and some tights. So, I walk in the living room.

Me:Hey. You guys? What you doing?

I looked at Safaree and he looked scared as hell.

Safaree:I'm going to go you guys. See you later.

Safaree then got up and slowly walked up the stairs to my room and I faced everyone else and I wasn't nice then.

Me:Why the hell were you guess making so much fucking noise? I'm trying to take a nap and I can;t take one cause y'all niggas are too loud. Girls you guys are okay. It's just....

I point to Aubrey,Adrian,Dwayne,and Trey, Wait, when did Trey get here? Hm. I don't care. All I care about right now is them shutting the hell up and me taking a nap so, I won't be so ansty.

Me:So, any problems on being quiet?

Boys:No ma'am.

Me:Good. Girls. I know I say no violence, but if they get too loud slap the hell out of them.

Wayne:Don't do it on purpose y'all.

Me:Night girls.

Girls:Night Nika.

Trey:What? We don't get a good night?

Me:Alright. Night niggas.

Drake:You shouldn't have asked for one.

Me:Be lucky you got one.

I went upstairs to my room and when I opened the door I saw Safaree struggling to take off his clothes so, he could take a shower so, I closed and locked the door and I went over too him and I helped him. The part that he needed help on was his legs and lower and the only thing that was on him was his pants and boxers.

Me:Safaree. Baby, I know it hurts, but you have too try,

Safaree:Nic. I know you see me trying, it's just so painful.

I saw tears forming in his eyes and he just lost his balance and I rushed over too him and I caught him, but I stumbled a little bit because he's heavier and taller than me. So, I moved him too the bed and I sat him there and I looked at him in they eyes.

Me:I know it's painful for you. But we'll get through this together. I can't bear too see my husband in pain.

Safaree:You don't know how to take care of a wounded leg.

Me:You don't know that. Now let me help you.

I took off his pants and he took off his boxers and I went into the bathroom and I set the bath water to warm and once it was warm I took his hand and I led him to the bathtub and I helped him in and once he was in he relaxed and I could he wasn't stressed as much. But just in case, he hurt himself I stayed in the bathroom with him and I monitored him.

Safaree:Nic, you don't have too do this.

Me:Well, I'm doing it anyways so if I was you I would stop fucking complaining.

Safaree:Your stressed.

Me:I know I am. With you getting shot and me getting kidnapped, I haven't caught up with my sleep and it's starting to affect me.