Chapter 75

~Last Chapter~😢

~Same Day~9:26 p.m.~

~Safaree POV~

We just got back from the mall and Nic is knocked out. We're just now entering the house and I immediately go upstairs and I put Nic down on the bed and I run her some bath water then, I get her some pajamas and when the water is ready I go over to Nic and I carefully undress her then, Nicki wrapped her arms around my neck and I pick her up and I place her in the bath tub.

Nicki:Faree I'm tired.

Me:I know baby. I'm going to give you a bath real quick then, I'll put your pajamas on then, I'll tuck you in bed.

Nicki:I would love that.

Me:That's why I'm doing it.

Nicki:I love you.

Nicki:I love you more.

I then wash her up and she was talking in her sleep and I found that cute then, once I was done I got a towel and I put it on my lap then, I took Nic out the tub and I dried her off then, I put on her pajamas which was a thong, one of my T-shirts and since she was going to sleep alone until I went to sleep I put my cologne on it and that one of her sweat pants then, I picked her up bridal style and I moved the covers then, I placed her down and I put the covers over her and she moved then, she found a comfortable position and I could hear light snores. Before I walked out the door I kissed her forehead then, I walked out the door and I closed it then, I went downstairs and everybody was staring at me.

Me:What?

Drake:You just put her to sleep?

Me:Yeah. Why?

Wayne:It always takes longer.

Me:What time is it?

Chyna:9:52.

Me:That wasn't too long.

Candi:Exactly. That's why we're shocked.

Lauren:What you get Nic?

Me:Not telling you.

Lauren:Whyyy??

Me:Cause y'all won't be surprised when I show it too her.

Wayne:That's smart.

Nicki:Faree!!!

She screamed my name so, I immediately got up and I ran upstairs to our room and when I opened the door I heard her whimpering anf crying so, I went over to her and I picked her up and I sat her on my lap.

Me:What's wrong?

Nicki:I had a nightmare that I got an abortion and and you left me..

Me:I would never do that.

Nicki:You've done it before..

Me:They were for reasons though and if I leave I eventually come back.

Nicki:Please stay up here with me.

Me:I can't. I have to go talk to them.

Nicki:Take me with you.

Me:Okay. First I need you in deep sleep first.

Nicki:Okay. Night Faree.

Me:Night baby.

I then wrap my arms around her and I rock her back and forth and before I knew it I heard light snores so, I picked her up and I carried her out the room and I carefully and slowly walked down the stairs and I heard them talking loud, but when they saw me with Nicki in my arms they lowered their voice and I sat down on the couch.