Chapter 41

~Same Day~9:36 p.m.~
~Nicki POV~
The party is going great,but I'm getting sleepy so,I'm going to tell A.J. to bring out the cake.
Nicki:A.J.
A.J.:Yea?
Nicki:Can you bring out the cake?
A.J.:Yea.
Nicki:Thank you. EVERYBODY GO TO THE KITCHEN AND STAY THERE! Including you Drake.
Drake:Aight.
I then go upstairs to the room that Mama Sandi was in and Samantha was in.
Nicki:You ready?
MS:Yes. Thank you Onika.
Nicki:You don't have to thank me. I'm here when ever you need me.
Samantha:Where's Aubrey?
I bend down to her level cause Im taller than her(she's 7).
Nicki:He's downstairs your going to go downstairs and see him.
Samantha:Yayy!
Nicki:Want to hold my hand?
Samantha:Yes.
I then got back up and I looked at MS.
Nicki:Ready?
MS:Yes.
I put out my hand to her and she accepted it then I had Samantha's hand and we went downstairs.
Nicki:Stay right here and after he blows out the candles Imma come and get y'all.
MS/S:Okay.
I then left them at the door and I went in the kitchen and I saw that A.J. was bringing out the cake so,I stood beside Safaree and I hugged him.
E/B:HAPPY BIRTHDAY DRAKE TO YOU!
Drake:Oh my goodness. Thank you.
Nicki:Your welcome now you have to see my birthday present. Turn around.
He did what I said and I went to get Mama Sandi and Samantha and I walked them into the kitchen and I placed them in front of Drake.
Nicki:Turn around.
He turned around and I could tell he was about to cry.
~Drake POV~
I haven't seen my mom in 4-5 years and I haven't seen Samantha ever since she was 2. I go into my moms embrace even though I'm taller than her and I just hug her tight and then I pick up Samantha.
Drake:I missed you Sam.
Samantha:I miss you too Aub.
Nicki:Let's let Drake blow out his candles.
I go to the cake and I blow out my candles.
Nicki:You didn't say a wish.
Drake:It already came true. Thank you Onika.
Nicki:Your welcome Aubrey.
~Nicki POV~
A.J.:EVERYBODY COME AND GET SOME PIECES OF CAKE BUT NOT BIG PEICES CAUSE NICKI WANTS TO SAVE SOME FOR TOMORROW!
Safaree:Nic don't need any cake.
He runs around and looks at me and I shot him the look.
Safaree:Nevermind. What A.J. said.
Nicki:Babbbyyyy.
Safaree:I'm coming.
I then pulled him towards me,but we were in the back room and unwrapped my arms around him and I put my head in his chest.
Nicki:I didn't get a lot of attention today.
Safaree:I know baby,but what you did today was amazing.
Nicki:Thank you baby.
Our lips touched and we kissed,but let's just say that got intense.(P.S. Don't expect me to write these without getting weirded out cause I get weirded out). My hands then run his chest and his hands went under my shirt and he put his hands on my back. Before anything could really happen I pulled away.
Nicki:I'm sorry. Safaree I'm not ready.
Safaree:I don't care. If you weren't comfortable all you had to do was tell me.
Nicki:I was enjoying it,but then I felt guilty. I don't want to be a mom at the age of 14 almost 15. That's too out.
Safaree:When your ready all you have to do is tell me. That's all.
Nicki:Really?
Safaree:Yes. Really.
Nicki:I love you Faree.
Safaree:I love you too Nika.
I then checked my phone and it was 10:05.
Nicki:Okay this party is ending cause I'm tired. Can I get a piggy back ride?
Safaree:Yep. Hope on.
I hopped on his back and he carried me to the kitchen and I saw people cleaning up and I saw everybody gone except Lauren,Candi,Chyna,Drake,Kelly,and A.J.
Nicki:How was your night birthday boy?
Drake:It was amazing. I couldn't ask for anything else.
Nicki:I'm glad you loved it. Now what y'all gonna do for my bday?
E/B:I don't know.
Nicki:Y'all is pitiful. Did they leave me cake?
A.J.:You already have a whole cake yourself.
Nicki:So what. Yes or No?
A.J.:Yes.
Nicki:Thank you.
I hopped off Safaree's back and I went to where the cake was and their was 4 slices left and I got a plate and I put 3 slices on it and went back to here everybody was.
Safaree;Can I get some?
Nicki:Open.
He did and I put some cake in his mouth.
Safaree:Thank you.
Nicki:Your welcome.
Lauren:Where were y'all the last 15 minutes?
Nicki:We're not discussing that right now.
Chyna:He almost got it.
Nicki:Maybe.
Candi:Our little girl is growing up so fast.
Nicki:Fu-
I looked over to my left and I saw the face expression Safaree was giving me.
Nicki:Imma be quiet.
Chyna:If you get pregnant around 11th-12th grade can you name it after me?
Nicki:Let me think. Ummm. No.
Chyna:That was harsh.
Nicki:I'm a harsh person.
Safaree:That's true. Let's go home now. We have a big day tomorrow.
I got up and I walked hand-in-hand with Safaree to the car and we just stood outside our doors and waited until everyone got in. Then,when everybody got in we got in and we got settled then Safaree drove back home and I fell asleep.
~At The House~10:38 p.m.~
~Safaree POV~
I pull up in the driveway and I look over and I see Nicki sleeping peacefully,but I'm decided if I want to wake her up. Wake her up it is. I take off my seatbelt, get out the car, and I go over to her side. I take off her seatbelt and and tickle her sides and she wakes up right away.
Nicki:Okay! I'm up!
Safaree:Haha. Come on.
I then help her out the car and up into the house and once she got in the couch she plopped down.
~Nicki POV~
I'm really tired,but I want to go straight to bed,but I have to take a shower. Safaree takes 25 minutes showers and I take 45 minute showers and once he's out the shower I'll be knocked out. Hmmmm. Maybe we can take a shower together and see how that goes.
Nicki:Safaree! Come on I'm tired!
Safaree;I'm coming. Night y'all.
E/B:Night.
Safaree;Kelly your coming with us.
Kelly:Alright.
I then pull Safaree up the stairs and I run to his room and I get out my Green Nike Sports Bra,a thong,and some sweatpants.
Nicki:How about we try something?
Safaree:What?
Nicki:We take a shower together.
Safaree:Because?
Nicki:It saves water.
Safaree:When do you care about saving water?
Nicki:Safareeeee. Please?
Safaree:Fine. I'll be there in a minute.
Nicki:Okay.
I then undress and I get in the shower since it was already running I then took my hair out of the ponytail and I ran my hands through it. Then I began shampooing it and washing it then,I felt somebody move my hands and their hands replaced mine.
Nicki:I was washing my hair.
Safaree:And I'm washing it for you.
Nicki:Thank you.
He washed my hair then I rinsed my hair out and I washed myself then he washed his self and then we hugged in the shower.
Nicki:I love you. I don't know what I would do without you.
Safaree:I love your more and I don't know what I would do without you either.
We then get out the shower and I wrapped a towel around me and he wrapped a towel around his waist and I went into the room and I dried off and I put on my night clothes and he did the same.
~No One's POV~
After they put on their night clothes they went to bed. Safaree was under Nicki and Nicki was on top of Safaree sleeping.
___________________________________
Here y'all go. 1 out of 2
-Gabby Out