Chapter 27

~Same Day~7:45 p.m.~
~Nicki POV~
The game is officially starting and I have a matching jersey that matches Safaree's,but mines is pink and it says Nicki on the front and Samuels on the back and has his football number.
Lauren:You guys will get married.
Nicki:If he bought us all a box of pizza each then yea,but I love him for him. That's my baby.
Girls:Awwwww.
Nicki:Shut up.
Then Jacobi decides to wake up,but he wakes up crying so I immediately picked him up and sat him down in between my legs and he settled down.
Nicki:Kelly can you grab his bottle for me?
Kelly:Yea.
She then passes me a bottle for him and I gave it to him and I started feeding him because he couldn't feed himself.
Chyna:Your going to be a good mom Nic.
Nicki:Thank you.
Candi:And Safaree will be a good dad.
Nicki:You guys aren't going to let this be are you?
Lauren:No cause you guys are going to get married.
Nicki:If y'all don't drop that subject. I won't be getting married anytime soon.
Chyna:You don't know that.
Nicki:Yes I do. Discussion dismissed.
Lauren:They finna win this game.
Candi:If they have 27 points and the other team has 3 and it's only 1 minutes left into the 1st quester then hell yea.
Nicki:If the championship is out of state we're going to be fighting. I don't do long travels.
Girls:We all know that.
Nicki:Y'all gonna make me hurt y'all. I already have to hurt Safaree.
Lauren:Why?
Nicki:He was being smart with me earlier. Touchdown!!!!!!
Jacobi then finished eating so,Nicki then pat his back so he could burp and he finally did so,Nicki then started to play with him and he just started giggling.
Chyna:It's weird how he already built a bond with you.
Nicki:I know. I treat him like my own.
Lauren:Y'all will be a great married couple and parents.
Nicki:Lauren you bring that back up Imma put my foot up your ass.
Lauren:............
Nicki:Thought so.
Lauren:I'm telling Safaree.
Nicki:I didn't do anything.
~Wayne POV~
So I'm at Tisha's house to see T cause I don't want Tisha over my house cause of what happened yesterday.
Wayne:Why didn't you tell me?
Tisha:He was the past. I didn't want to bring him up.
Wayne:Did you cheat on him like you did me?
Tisha:Yes. I'm sorry Dwayne I didn't mean too.
Wayne:Your a hoe. Is T your only daughter?
Tisha:Yea.
Wayne:Better be. She's staying the weekend with me.
I then go upstairs to her room and I see her holding on to the side of her crib and standing up and when she saw me she started smiling so,I went and picked her up and she immediately attached to my shoulder and layed down so,I packed up some of her stuff for the weekend and I just walked out the house without saying good and I went to my car and strapped Tanya in her car seat and put her bag next to her and went to the front and pulled out of Tisha's driveway and drove to mine and on the way I Anaconda played(it still comes on) and I blasted,but not too loud that Tanya will wake up and by the time the song was done I was pulling up to the driveway and when I opened my door I saw German Shepherds barking and growling that's when a man came over to me.
Uncle Sam: Hello Dwayne.
Wayne:Uncle Sam. How've you been?
Uncle Sam:I'm great. Looks like your great as well. We'll be around your grounds until Steve says its good.
Wayne:As long as one of these dogs don't attack me we're good.
Uncle Sam:They won't I promise. Tanya looks cute as ever.
Wayne:Thanks Uncle Sam. If you ever need anything just knock on the door.
Uncle Sam:Thanks Dwayne. It's time for you to get back inside now.
I then give him a nod and I walk to the door and when I enter mostly all the lights are on and I saw a note on the table near the door.
Everybody is at the game. We'll be back later.
Sincerely,
Onika.
I then smile to myself cause me and Tanya have the whole house to ourselves for a couple of hours so,I then put Tanya on the couch and went to raid the fridge.
~Nicki POV~8:35 p.m.~
It's almost halftime with 3 minutes left in the clock and the score is 45-12. I don't even know why we're still at this game. We already know who's going to win,but you never know they could come back(Like the Patriots and Seahawks game the Seahawk Fan were pissed).
Nicki:Why are we watching this game if we already know we're going to win?
Lauren:They could come back. You never know.
My phone then vibrated and I had a text from Wayne.
Annoying Big Bro❤️:Can you bring home some pizza on the way home?
Annoying Lil Sis❤️:Can I?
Annoying Big Bro❤️:May you?
Annoying Lil Sis❤️:I don't know. May I?
Annoying Big Bro❤️:Onika Tanya Maraj.
Annoying Lil Sis❤️:Dwayne Michael Maraj.
Annoying Big Bro❤️:Forget it. I'm ordering my own pizza.
Annoying Lil Sis❤️:Thank you.
End Of Text Convo
Chyna:Why were you laughing mad hard?
Nicki:Wayne wanted me to bring home a pizza.
Candi:Are you?
Nicki:Hell no. He's ordering one himself.
Chyna:Your so mean.
Nicki:It's my money.
Before I realized it,it was halftime and the score was 52-12. We're going to win this one. Like always.
Lauren:I wish this game was over!!
Nicki:Me too,but we got 2 more quarters left.
Chyna:Let's hope no one gets hurt during those 2 quarters.
All:Drake.
Nicki:That boy is weird.
I then looked down and saw Jacobi falling asleep so,I then put him back in his carrier as put a blanket on him and pulled the top thing down so,the light wouldn't get him.
Chyna:He's so adorable when he's sleeping.
Nicki:I know. That's the most peaceful thing.
~Safaree POV~
We're going to win this thing I already no it after we got dismissed I went to the concession stand and got ice cream for the girls,but got 3 for Nic cause she always eats 1 in 15 seconds as I make my way over there I see the girls laughing and struggling to breath so,I run over there to find out why they're laughing.
Safaree:Why y'all so fucking weak?
Lauren:What Nicki just said was hilarious.
Safaree:What her slick self say this time?
The last time Onika said something it lead into a fight and it turned into a disaster. Luckily,no teachers were around so,they couldn't catch Nic,but the girl Nic fought was fucked up.
Chyna:So,before you came this dude came and sat in front of Nic and he said "You have a baby and you in high school can I get you number?
Lauren:Then Nic was like "Ummm no nigga. I don't date wannabe thugs and people who breath stink cause your breath just burned my nose hairs so,run along please.
Candi:Then,he said "And you feisty you think me and you can be a thing? Then Nic said"If you don't get you stink ass breath ass out my face before my boyfriend gets here I'll fuck your ass up right here and right now.
Kelly:And that's when he left.
That sounds like Nicki. I love my baby so much. I then put down the ice cram and pick her up.
Safaree:I missed you.
Nicki:I missed you more. I wish this game was over already
Safaree:Me too,but I have to do it.
Nicki:Next week is the last game right?
Safaree:Yep. More me and you time.
Nicki:Yay. I love you!
Safaree:Nuh uh. I love you more.
Nicki:That's impossible.
Lauren:Awww. 2 pretty lovebirds.
Nicki:Shut up.
Chyna:When y'all getting married?
Safaree:No time soon.
Nicki:Thank you Safaree. See he said the same thing.
Candi:He didn't cuss when he said it. You did.
Nicki:Leave me alone.
Safaree:How's my baby?
Nicki:He just went to sleep.
I then sit down across from him and he was squirming in his sleep so I take him out and get his blanket and I put him on my shoulder and then put his blanket over him and he slept peacefully.
Nicki:Awww. Daddy love. He's still going to be a Mommy's baby.
Safaree:No. A daddy's baby.
Nicki:Both.
Safaree:This about to be a spoiled ass baby.
Girls:He already is.
Nicki:The only thing we have to worry about is him getting some girl pregnant.
Safaree:Yea. Boys are slick these days.
Nicki:You just admitted your slick.
Safaree:I'm not a boy.
Nicki:What are you then?
Safaree:A man.
Nicki:Alright.
~End Of The Game~Nicki POV~
And I was right. We were going to win. 97-21. Smh. This was a sad game. This is horrible. Championship we go. Tonight was a good night because I was with people I love.
~Safaree POV~
Already knew we were going to win tonight. But 97-21. That's horrible and bad now it's the championship and it's in South Carolina and we gave the Bears. They're a really hard team to beat,but we'll do it.
Coach:You ready?
Safaree:Yea.
I just changed out my uniform into my regular jersey that said Safaree on the front and Samuels on the back,but it had Nicki's birth year on it so,I then run to the middle of the field and people are holding up red cardboard a on the field and when it's time they'll flip them and something will happen.
Safaree:I just want to thank everyone for their support for the team we all really appreciate it. At the beginning of the season we all told ourselves we weren't going to make it to the championship,but we did I want to thank Drake,A.J. and James and last but not least Onika. If it wasn't for her I wouldn't be here right now and neither would this team. She gave me the strength to get on this field and play she's not only my supporter,but she's also my girlfriend and I will always love her no matter what. Now!
When I said now the people flipped the cardboards and when it flipped the field read"I Love You Nicki!
~Nicki POV~
This is why I love him. He's not afraid to call me his girlfriend so,I grabbed Jacobi's stuff and walked down the bleachers to Safaree and once I got there I began to talk into the mic.
Nicki:I never found true love and after my last relationship I told myself over and over again I wouldn't date again,but after I learned about Safaree I instantly fell in love with him and I will always love him. No matter what happens I'll always love him and no one will come between us.
I then turn around and he picks me up and we instantly kiss each other and all we here is calling and "Best Couple Ever"!!
Nicki:I love you.
Safaree:I love you more.
~At Home~10:15 p.m.~
~Nicki POV~
I have the best boyfriend ever. Maybe we'll get married.
Nicki:Thank you Safaree. Really. I liked what you did today.
Safaree:I'm glad. I would do it for you and only you.
Nicki:I'm glad. After a long day lets go to sleep.
I them fell asleep on his chest and Jacobi was curled up next to Safaree's side.
__________________________________
Here y'all go. A long chapter to make up for lost days.
What do you think about their relationship?
-Gabby Out