20. Confession destruction.

Start from the beginning

The alpha had something else in his mind, something far from normal, something unexpected.

He is gonna confess to the omega, his love for the omega.

Yes, he did figure out that he is indeed in love with jimin finally. After so long.

It didn't happen without some help, the online sites, some books and videos helped him. But still he did figure it out, he does like the omega, no not like, love. He loves jimin.

It sure took him sometime to figure it out, but still he did figure it out in the end, and it's not late anyway so he still has his chance. Even if he doesn't, he is gonna make it. He won't let anyone be with jimin if not for himself, because Park Jimin belongs to Jeon Jungkook.

So today he has planned something, something like a surprise.

He has arranged dinner at his house for him and jimin, and then he will confess, simple? Well it's not, jungkook went through almost a million ideas of proposing in the internet and nothing suited his taste so he took help from Hoseok in the end.

And thank God he did ask Hoseok, because he was planning to get a mall rented out for jimin and planned of confessing in a fucking helicopter, well that's what he thought would be special. Hoseok almost killed the alpha when he said his plan. And then changed it for something small and simple.

~~~

"Mr Jeon?" Jimin called as he entered the apartment, closing the door behind, keeping his bag on the side counter and hanging his coat on the hanger.

"Mr Park, you're here." Jungkook finally showed up, in his casual clothes, pajamas and a tshirt. He looked normal but also different.

"Yes." Jimin replied, already getting his iPad ready to get to work.

"Yeah, mark the old paintings and make the spots ready for the new ones." Jungkook instructed, jimin nodded and got to work.

The mini studio wasn't actually that small, it was bigger than a mini studio but smaller than an actual studio. Paintings were hanging on almost every corner of the studio, with old and new ones mixed up it surely looked a bit unorganized.

Soon jimin recognized the old ones and started marking the numbers down on the iPad, these will go for a renovation, and new paintings will be placed as replacement. It wasn't a hard work.

There were paintings of different artists, of different kinds. Some of humans, some of animal and some of just sceneries, but some paintings were just of shapes, those paintings didn't have a certain object drawn. It was skeptical, it was just some patterns, some different and unique patterns. If you ask a person fond of practical beauty, than that person will most definitely say that these paintings are ugly, because they practically were at first sight.

But if you look close and observe well then you will understand the actual meaning of these paintings, the patterns will make sense if looked carefully and thoughtfully, and most of the paintings in the studio comprised of such type of paintings. Jungkook was extremely fond of such paintings.

And just like many, jimin didn't really get why jungkook liked those paintings so much, those were just mere patterns after all, so why did jungkook adore them so much. But he didn't put much thought to this with his ironical brain, and just respected Jungkook's choice.

But then he saw something, a door.

A medium sized black door at the far end of the studio, it was slightly open.

But then something caught Jimin's attention, the label attached to the door that clearly said 'do not enter'.

Jimin wondered why?