"My lips are sealed mija." Camila squinted her eyes.

"Okay. I trust you." Camila giggled while Sinuhe pretended to be offended.

"All I need to do now is to make her fall for me.." Camila mumbled.

"You're not hard to love mija." Sinuhe reassured her daughter.

"But now that you've imprinted on her, you need to do what it takes to keep her. You know the consequences right?" Camila nodded.

"I will mom, I'd do anything."

(April,2014)

"Good Morning." The green-eyed girl smiled as Camila entered the classroom.

"Good Morning." The brunette smiled back, making her way to her seat.

"What?" Camila giggled when Lauren frowned after she passed by the raven. The green-eyed girl huffed and crossed her arms.

"Dork." Camila chuckled before leaning in an planting a soft kiss on Lauren's cheek, earning a huge grin from the raven. The two had already confessed their like for each other, but they remained lowkey with it.

"I like mornings like this." Lauren smiled as she looked at the brunette who was reading a book.

"What do you mean?" Camila asked, looking at her.

"Mornings where I go to school and I see you, and we have the room to ourselves." Lauren smiled, before looking at the door when another student entered.

"So much for that." Camila teased as minute by minute, students went inside the classroom while the raven huffed.

"Hey baby." Lucy smiled as she sat down Lauren's table at lunch break, while the green-eyed girl completely ignored her and continued typing on her phone, smiling happily.

"Ugh. Lauren, try noticing me sometimes." Lucy frowned as she tried to snatch the raven's phone.

"Mind your own business. Jeez." Lauren mumbled typing away.

"Who are you even talking to?" Lucy groaned.

"Camila." Lauren replied.

"Isn't she here?"

"Do you see her here?" Lucy shook her head.

"Exactly." The raven said before standing up and leaving the cafeteria.

"God Lauren." Lucy huffed out while the green-eyed girl, tried her best not to hiss.

"Don't use his name in vain." Lauren mumbled, as she tried to calm herself down.

"Who? God?" Lauren bit her lip to stop herself.

"Yes." The raven struggled to say, before continously walking away.

"Lauren!" Lucy groaned hurrying up and following the raven.

"Leave me alone." Lauren mumbled, looking at her phone then ahead.

"At least smile at me or something." Lucy frowned, finally the raven looked up and smiled.

"There-"

"Camz!" The green-eyed girl exclaimed before running towards the brunette who was walking down the opposite side of the hallway. Lucy watched the green-eyed girl run happily towards the brunette who was with another woman.

"Hey." Camila smiled as she hugged Lauren.

"Dinah!" Lauren smiled happily before hugging the Polynesian.

"Lauser!" Dinah reciprocated.

"I missed you both so much." Lauren frowned before, wrapping her arms around both woman's arm.