MOON SHADOW

So, i am currently writing an original book that i want to share with you guys—ESPECIALLY the readers of this series because the main character for this series is named Lilah Desmarais.

That's right guys, I am using our beloved Lilah. Some changes to her would obviously be that she is not a vampire/witch daughter of a Mikaelson, nor is she a vampire/witch in general.

This Lilah is an 18 year old senior in high school who has just been thrown into a world where Filipino mythology is more reality than myth. Here's some info on it, in case you guys want to support me and Lilah on yet another journey!

and yes, to answer the MOST important question of all: ONE of her potential love interests IS INDEED named Roman, however his name is not Roman Sienna, and instead is Roman Bancroft. but keep in mind he is a POTENTIAL love interest, not the only candidate.

· so as i said earlier, i am writing an original book! i've been debating whether or not to post it on wattpad, but if i did, i'd likely make a new account to keep my fandom world and professional world separate

· i have linked the username liyahwritesx a few times, but i no longer have access to said acc cuz i haven't used it for so long and don't know the email i used to create it/nor will it let me long in without doing an email verification, so that will no longer be my "original works acc"

i will however, make a new one if people are interesting in reading it. the story is called MOON SHADOW, and here's the synopsis:

Lilah Desmarias had been anticipating her 18th birthday ever since she found out what a Filipino debut was: fancy coming of age ball, formal attire, dance numbers, and just a big, grand night. Before she knew it, the planning stages were almost over, and it was a week before the party, the day of her real birthday. Little did she know, she would be forced into the middle of a war between two descendant lines of two important Filipino demigods: Mayari, the Moon Goddess, and her brother, Apolaki, the Sun God, who had fought over who got to rule the Earth in the myth that spoke of how night and day came to be. The two descendant lines had been enemies for centuries, one believing that their ancestor won the fight fair and square, and the other line separating, running, and hiding in hopes to save their lives. To add to the crazy, she finds out they're all on a hunt for Mayari and Apolaki's reincarnations, who are rumored to come back for a second battle, this time without a sibling bond to hold the two back.

This book will have a bit of enemies to lovers, best friends to lovers, almost an entire character list of color (tho one of the love interests is not a poc because i am a sucker for white boys), and LGBTQ+ representation.