Freddy X Reader

You are casually working on something while the animatronics do their thing. They never bothered you since you were friends but also because Freddy is your boyfriend. You took this job for the extra money about a year ago.

You're an artist drawing, painting, sculpture anything remotely creative in an artistic way you enjoy. As well as mechanics. You have a creative imagination so if you're handed a crayon best believe you can create something truly amazing.

Freddy enjoyed looking at your stuff even unfinished practice sketches. "Hey babe" Freddy walks in your office in his animatronic form. You smile. "Hey what you been up to other than lecturing Foxy" you hear a chuckle a pop and then arms wrap around you.

"Let me guess Foxy came to whine about it and you're gonna get on me about lecturing him??" You shook your head "not this time as your lecturing was reasonable this time." You gently kiss his cheek and show a new painting. "I like it the colors blend nice and the dripping color that sits as a symbol of imperfection is strong."

Nodding you lays the panting down

"Look closer Bub" Freddy raises an eyebrow staring at the painting then sees it. In the painting is him. Through the beautiful mess of color and shine is himself. "W-what?? How why me?? I love it!! I love you!!" He squeezes you and nuzzles your neck.

"I love you too"

This took forever. I enjoyed it tho. And Today is my birthday. I have achieved another year. Well. I know it's short haven't had any inspiration so I apologize.
Sleepy Writing sighing out
3:15 am Dec 9th